If there was war? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Ray
India won all of the three wars?...... but they never got anywhere.

As far as I am aware Pakistan has always pushed the Indians back even though they are out-numbered 3-1.

This is most hilarious.

In 1947, the Pakistanis who came upto Badgam next to Srinagar were sent packing right upto Uri and beyond and the peacenik Nehru of India listened to the British General and let the UN call a Ceasefire. (Slender was the Thread by Lt Gen LP Sen).

In 1965, India took areas in Kargil, the strategic Haji Pir Pass, Basantar and vast areas in Sindh. Pakistan left their prized Patton tanks in ruins in Assal Uttar and opposite Ferozpur Sector in addition.

In 1971, Pakistan lost East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) and India took 90,000 Prisoners of War (Justice Hamdoor Rehman's (Pakistani Justice)Commission Report given on the orders of the govt of Pakistan).

In the latest at Kargil, Pakistani Army was sent packing.

So, where has Pakistan ever won?
By blitzfritz
pakistan has no chance. it's heavily split between islamists and military. not to mention numerical inferiority. i don't know which country has more nuclear weapons, but with some atom bombs you can annihilate cities, not armies.
By Lord_Tito
Nuclier winter is not good, but a totaly conventional India probebly becuse they are a LOT more then the Pakistanis :knife:

No. The harassment has been done by the leftist […]

A nation is a race In what language are these w[…]

Terrorist strategy is not to defeat an enemy with[…]

I agree with this message. Here's another one t[…]