Goodluck Jonathan Is Nigeria's New President - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Kaspar
Interesting point, pp. That post was really chock-full of brilliant thoughts! It's interesting how you apply capability of running a government with different styles of dress. Never knew there was a direct correlation there, I guess you learn something new everyday.

In all seriousness though, he is really a giant question mark for Nigeria. He's largely coming out of left field and away from the corrupt politics that often define Nigeria, but so did Yar'Adua and he didn't do a whole lot to improve government corruption levels. With that being said I don't know if there really is a whole lot to say about this.

But I think a telling sign that his administration won't be very noteworthy is that no opposition is questioning the legitimacy of his rule, they don't view him as a threat. If you're not making enemies in Nigerian politics, then you probably aren't doing what's necessary to improve the country.

I don't know a whole lot about West African politics, save Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire, so unfortunately I can't really make any interesting analysis.

so upset at me for not wanting white people to n[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]