Mali Islamists buying child soldiers - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Far-Right Sage wrote:Can the nonsense. Who out of those who have posted here is "anti-Western"?

These so-called "pro-Westerners":

• Abandoned the pied-noirs in Algeria.
  • Abandoned the Rhodesians and allowed Mugabe to kick them out.
  • Abandoned South Africa at her last minute.

I thought being pro-Western meant defending the interests of Western civilisation abroad rather than promoting some abstract political ideals for Westerners to a non-Western population.
Must suck to be in a 3rd-world shithole right now knowing that there are so many lackeys and idiots in the West - strangely sounding like ron paul, pretending to actually have something intelligent to add to the conversation but railing against humanitarian interventions. These people stand in the corner and scream: "it is not our fight / less foreign entanglements" or "it's for oil / big business" or some other ludicrous nonsense, which, to the ignorant, actually sounds like useful opinion - but it is not; it is meaningless garbage.

So intervene in Mali, and clean up the mess you caused in Libya? You don't like Al-Qaeda and Jihadists am I right? Why not intervene in Saudi Arabia or North Korea or Cuba or Congo or Sudan whats up with this selective humanitarianism.

Liberia is not indistinguishable from other Afric[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]