In response to Israel/Nuke Post - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
I wrote this as a reply to a message I saw here earlier by Hollywood_Jew I think. It was an anti-Israeli diatribe that I believe ended up being proven as false. Here's what I wrote, just thought I'd completely exhaust the topic :D

This kind of tactic, though juvenile, concerns me nonetheless. I've heard of similar things across the country. I remember reading an article from Tikkun magazine (http://www.tikkun.org) that detailed a systematic plan to hack the computers of college professors and activists who were critical of Israel's policies. Among other things, the hackers used their victims' email addresses to send violent and threating letters to national officials, religious groups, and specified individuals. These letters were over-the-top radicalism, used to discredit the victims' reputations. A federal investigation of the hackers was underway when the article was published. I can't remember the exact link to this article, but I'll try to find it...for now though, www.tikkun.org has some good info.[/quote]
By MB.
Actaully, I simply deleted Hollywood Jew's orignal post, it was another attempt to troll.

However, you seem to be discussing something of a little more relevance, so, please, continue.
By AmesMedio
However, you seem to be discussing something of a little more relevance, so, please, continue

Lol that's all I have for now, just want to hear some thoughts on this, or if anyone knows anything else about it.
By AmesMedio
Lol that's all I have for now, just want to hear some thoughts on this, or if anyone knows anything else about it.

<-----Quote happy now that I learned how to do it :D
By MB.
Just rember to quote responsibly, we don't want any of this:

Joe Blogs wrote:
John Doe wrote:
Jane Doe wrote:
Fred wrote:
Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah

No, my ancestors believe in human rights for all […]