Puerto Rican History for KFlint - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Social_Critic wrote:I think the Cayman Islands are wealthier than Puerto Rico, right?

No. They're also significantly less industrially advanced, and are not actually Latin American.

The Bahamas has a higher GDP per capita than Puerto Rico, but it isn't industrialized either.
All caribbean women are hot and sexy. Spending time in Caracas and Venezuela these days is not the best of experiences but the eyes (of the male of the species anyways) sure feel like they are on vacation what with the candy being strewn about everywhere you go! Seems like the uniform for females of all ages, shapes and forms are painted on pants and the smallest, sheerest, lowest cut blouse they can manage! True it has been awhile since my last visit to San Juan but What I remember is well dressed, good looking women. NOT that Venezuelan women don't dress well, they do, just different is all. Sure wish I wasn't fat, old, bald and in bad health.....(and married to boot)

I said I want direct quotations, linked to the or[…]

Start of June, 2024 There are signs that hiring i[…]

World War II Day by Day

June 7, Friday Navy captain wins first Victoria […]

@FiveofSwords " To preserve his genes &qu[…]