why are alot of white liberals,self-hating - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I've explained this over and over in terms of the Protestant Work Ethic. The idea is to make people struggle so those who can endure the most stay on top. Those who are sensitive and can only endure so much stay on bottom even if they have more potential.

Let me put it simply. Say you're in a race, and you own a big boat. You're racing against small boats.

All of these boats can only take on so much water before they sink. The small boats can take on less than the big boats.

If you want to win, wouldn't you want every boat to get penalized a little by forcing them to take on water?

It's the same idea with self-hating whites. They hate their own kind because they're racing against it. If whites on the bottom of society get held back, that makes preserving the social status of those on top all the easier.

For example, when it comes to affirmative action, melting pot white immigrants had nothing to do with slavery.

Does old money care? No. It just wants to spread the burden around.

On top of that, minorities don't have the social network required to be compete in the upper class, so even if they make it out of the gate, they're not going to get far.
politicsman500 wrote:the thing that pisses me off about white liberals is that they will betray there race, and suck up to "minorities"... i see alot of self-hating white liberals and it's pathetic.....

So according to you if a certain group if people advocates better lives for a different certain group of people it is pathetic.
So according to you if white people oppose discrimination agsit non white people it is pathetic because they advocate policies that help non whit people.
What I think is pathetic is how racists/stupid your posts are

No, your brain seems to think things imply the op[…]

China for sure has their eye on Taiwan. But after[…]

The Russian have a battlehardened military agains[…]