Individual or Collective Responsibility? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By KPres
You really are full of it, DanDaMan. You claim to want 'liberty' when in fact all you want is 'your own way' all of the time and to then be able to exercise a perverse 'liberty' to ignore the needs of others.

Slaves serve the needs of others...their masters. Is their desire for liberty perverse? Explain to me how your "perverse liberty" is different than just plain "liberty." Or is it just a matter of degree?
By DanDaMan
How are you being Christian when your tool locks up those that fail to tithe to the state?

Oh come on troll. Even you are smart enough to see how stupid this statement is.

You favor taxes and have said so time and again. This is not an arguement about whether the state should tax. It is about how much tax money and for what it is to be used. Even if the government only taxed for defense it would still "lock up those who fail to... (pay taxes)."
True.
And as you point out we're differing on the "use". I don't want Marxist style Social Justice usurping what I do in God's name.

"We will fully and ungrudgingly render to Caesar what is Caesar's. But under no circumstances will we render to Caesar what is God's".
By PBVBROOK
^^

Now you would not want us to believe that your quote is from the Bible would you?

It is from the Manhattan Declaration authored in part by Chuck Colson among others.

Here are two other quotes from Chuck Colson:

“I can work for the Lord in or out of prison”

:lol:

I'd walk over my own grandmother to re-elect Richard Nixon.

Tell me what "Marxist style social justice" is. Name some US programs that are Marxist.

I am not a Marxist.
Karl Marx
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Moscow expansion drives former so called Warsaw (i[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]