putin´s officials suggest importing migrants from Africa to prevent Moscow's population decline - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
litwin wrote:what´ll Dugin (and his hyper - imperialistic crew ) say about this initiative :lol: ? Moscow sounds more and more like 1917&1991

putin´s officials have suggested importing migrants from Africa and Latin America to prevent Moscow's population decline.

That foreign minister of Putin's sound like an ignorant person with seriously racist views.

If he is the one suggesting to 'import' from the supposedly lower races to stop the population decline of Moscow or Russia? Then he is in serious doo doo.

I prefer the tropical zones and yes there is a winter here and a summer, it is just not the same as in the North. If that ignorant man had studied topography and geology and earth sciences he might had something to recruit with. But, no one who has lived with the beauty of the tropical islands is going to think freezing your ass off in Siberia is fun and games.

Not even for rubles. :lol: :lol:
litwin wrote:Moscow empire has an elaborate culture of the so-called “ponty”— slang for a system of symbols and behavioral patterns that telegraph status.
- nytimes

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have seen them everywhere. And a lot of them really love it here. Especially the fruit.

But, if they think that South Americans and Latin Americans are going to sign up for building dams in Siberia for some lousy rubles? Think again. Chileans make fairly high incomes. Many Mexicans can make more money in their own country than some lousy salary from Moscow. So let them dream on about getting some Latin American cannon fodder. It is not going to work.

Hondurans are going to try to go to Miami, Los Angeles, NYC, or something. And they will be working bad jobs in those big cities. They will save their pennies and then buy cheap homes in rural parts of the East Coast. Going to Siberia is not their cup of tea. When they stabilize they will go back to Tegucigalpa (the capital of Honduras) with cash to set up some business. Buy a plot of land and build a lot of rooms for the entire family to live in and retire. I used to work with Central Americans for years. They are all into building huge houses in the countryside for their entire family to have nice rooms, tiled stuff and bathrooms and a bunch of tropical trees and washing machines and conveniences. They buy a Toyota pickup truck and open some corner store in the little town and forget about the shit going down in the USA. Grabbed the cash with three jobs in the USA from the age of 20-40, sold the house for a profit, and then ran back home and lived it up.

That is the plan for the Latin Americans if they are smart. If they are stupid they spend all their money, drink alcohol get divorced, and then wind up in jail because they never learned the differences between the societies with lots of money for law enforcement and some cash-strapped badly run government with little resources.

The Central Americans if you get to know them well are just about the kindest, sweetest, most humble, and hard-working nice people on planet Earth. Very religious and very family-oriented. And very giving. I do not remember how many meals they did for me for free. They are just about the most fun people on the planet.

They like parties and dancing and having fun. And they are exciting. Very tightly knit families.

They will hate being far from home. It is easier to go and flee to the States. Not Russia. Russia is not even on their radar.
Tainari88 wrote:A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have seen them everywhere. And a lot of them really love it here. Especially the fruit.

But, if they think that South Americans and Latin Americans are going to sign up for building dams in Siberia for some lousy rubles? Think again. Chileans make fairly high incomes. Many Mexicans can make more money in their own country than some lousy salary from Moscow. So let them dream on about getting some Latin American cannon fodder. It is not going to work.

Hondurans are going to try to go to Miami, Los Angeles, NYC, or something. And they will be working bad jobs in those big cities. They will save their pennies and then buy cheap homes in rural parts of the East Coast. Going to Siberia is not their cup of tea. When they stabilize they will go back to Tegucigalpa (the capital of Honduras) with cash to set up some business. Buy a plot of land and build a lot of rooms for the entire family to live in and retire. I used to work with Central Americans for years. They are all into building huge houses in the countryside for their entire family to have nice rooms, tiled stuff and bathrooms and a bunch of tropical trees and washing machines and conveniences. They buy a Toyota pickup truck and open some corner store in the little town and forget about the shit going down in the USA. Grabbed the cash with three jobs in the USA from the age of 20-40, sold the house for a profit, and then ran back home and lived it up.

That is the plan for the Latin Americans if they are smart. If they are stupid they spend all their money, drink alcohol get divorced, and then wind up in jail because they never learned the differences between the societies with lots of money for law enforcement and some cash-strapped badly run government with little resources.

The Central Americans if you get to know them well are just about the kindest, sweetest, most humble, and hard-working nice people on planet Earth. Very religious and very family-oriented. And very giving. I do not remember how many meals they did for me for free. They are just about the most fun people on the planet.

They like parties and dancing and having fun. And they are exciting. Very tightly knit families.

They will hate being far from home. It is easier to go and flee to the States. Not Russia. Russia is not even on their radar.

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoiding draft , prosecution, etc.) to Mexico , am i right ?
litwin wrote:only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoiding draft , prosecution, etc.) to Mexico , am i right ?

There are a lot of Central Americans in the border towns and Mexico City Litwin.

They stand out from the Mexicans. Their accents on their Spanish is very distinct. The Guatemalans speak totally differently their Spanish than the Mexicans. Everyone can identify them. So they try to get a work permit and work jobs in Mexico City. Many drive taxis in Mexico City and many have food stalls. The street food in Central America is really really good.

In the border cities like Tijuana and Juarez and other border cities in Mexico? It is too expensive and dangerous to stay for long periods of time without money. The Cartels extort too much money from innocent migrants who can't get their paperwork in order in those cities.

The ones here in my city are always happy and have their professions like manicurist or restaurant cook, or they also can be middle class jobs like owners of insurance agencies or businesses. Many go home in the summer months to Central America. Central America are five nations, Guatemala, Panama, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica. Belize is super close to my city. Their capital city is called Belmopan. It used to be a UK or British colony. They used to speak mostly English, and they still do but the Central American Spanish speaking nations had a lot of civil wars and problems and many moved there. So now a lot of Belize speaks Spanish as well. The Guatemalan capital is super beautiful Litwin. Guatemala City is pretty and the food and traditions are beautiful in the extreme. I think HONDURAS is the nation with the most issues losing Hondureños (Hondurans). That country is a MESS. They need to do something about Honduras.
litwin wrote:only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoiding draft , prosecution, etc.) to Mexico , am i right ?

There are some here who are applying for permanent residency. They sold everything in Russia and are going to stay in Mexico avoiding the draft. In fact, five of them were talking about that in some restaurant with some Americans they had dining next to them that were Jamaican Americans and known to a friend of mine.

So yes....they are moving to Mexico to avoid Putin's laws.

But Russians have always been enamoured of Mexico. You remember Trotsky was killed in Mexico City right?

His family stayed in Mexico and now his granddaughter is the head of an important Medical Research institute in the USA. She was recruited from Mexico City to do the research because she was the best researcher in that field they needed to do additional work in. It was about finding treatments for alcoholism and drug addiction.

Let me see if I can find some videos and documents?

Tainari88 wrote:There are some here who are applying for permanent residency. They sold everything in Russia and are going to stay in Mexico avoiding the draft. In fact, five of them were talking about that in some restaurant with some Americans they had dining next to them that were Jamaican Americans and known to a friend of mine.

So yes....they are moving to Mexico to avoid Putin's laws.

But Russians have always been enamoured of Mexico. You remember Trotsky was killed in Mexico City right?

His family stayed in Mexico and now his granddaughter is the head of an important Medical Research institute in the USA. She was recruited from Mexico City to do the research because she was the best researcher in that field they needed to do additional work in. It was about finding treatments for alcoholism and drug addiction.

Let me see if I can find some videos and documents?

her grandfather wanted to destroy USA SO why did they move to the capitalist USA ?
litwin wrote:her grandfather wanted to destroy USA SO why did they move to the capitalist USA ?

Her great grandfather was Leon Trotsky. He moved to Mexico getting away from his execution orders. He got executed in Coyoacan in Mexico City. Ice pic to the head.

They stayed in Mexico Litwin. They never moved to the USA. She was accepted at NYU as a neuroscientist from Mexico City Litwin. She did great research in that field and became the director of that institute.

They never moved from Mexico.

Didn't you watch the video? Lol.
Tainari88 wrote:Her great grandfather was Leon Trotsky. He moved to Mexico getting away from his execution orders. He got executed in Coyoacan in Mexico City. Ice pic to the head.

They stayed in Mexico Litwin. They never moved to the USA. She was accepted at NYU as a neuroscientist from Mexico City Litwin. She did great research in that field and became the director of that institute.

They never moved from Mexico.
Didn't you watch the video? Lol.

no , i am not gonna do it.
her grandfather was a MONSTER and a WAR - CRIMINAL . is she a commie as well ?
litwin wrote:no , i am not gonna do it.
her grandfather was a MONSTER and a WAR - CRIMINAL . is she a commie as well ?

Litwin, if you do not watch the video how do you know what her beliefs are and why she studied medicine and neuroscience?

Trotsky was her great grandfather. Not her grandfather. I forgot to type great in front of grandfather.

She grew up in Mexico. Her first language is Spanish and she thinks and speaks Spanish. She is culturally Mexican.

I do not know what her political beliefs are. So I can't answer the question if she is a Communist.

Diego Rivera was. And so was Frida Kahlo. Both of them are on the 500 peso note for Mexican currency.

Here he is in the 500 peso note. He was a famous Mexican muralist and artist and also a Communist.

Mexico has Communists printed on their money. They are not the USA. :lol: :lol:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/27527098226 ... m4QAvD_BwE

You did not know that Trotsky had an affair with Frida Kahlo. Diego Rivera's second wife? Lol.

they want to hire more 'people of color [sic] ' […]

The bills at hand are actually two different bills[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

People who are mad at Nuland will have various ag[…]

BRICS will fail

Rupees or dollars or euros. BRICS is kind of a jo[…]