New EU nations - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Russkie
I want to rip the US goverment with my bare hands apart...

if you are against me....you simply die...understand?
By Devlar
American Victory wrote:
Devlar wrote:Yes, you can destroy the planet 6000 times over, happy now?

Very. :evil: Everyone knows American nukes are the best on the whole planet.

Ever thought of participating in a remake of Dr. Strangelove?
By glinert
We can destroy world 4000 times over only but we can kill every living on creature with our weaponry 30000 over. Ha, beat that?
By American Victory
At least our navy isn't rusting away at dock. And don't even get me started on the Kursk disaster! It just goes to show Russia don't give a shit about its people! Fuckin' commies! >: America would never do that to its people. At least we don't have an under equipped military. No one can top us. Than again, how can you top number one? Everyone knows your military sux! But when you're some poor African-like nation, you can't expect much to begin with eh?
By Garibaldi
Wow, this went from an arguement on the threat EU posed to Russia to a bitch session about if America or Russia is better. Eh, usually does happen by the third page in any forum.

Arcis, while it does say there are more Billionares in Moscow, there's way less in Russia. Possibly concentration of the population, or the Organized crime tactic?
By Adrien
It just goes to show Russia don't give a shit about its people!

You're making a mistake here; it mainly shows how Russia cannot afford to care for its people anymore, which is a different problem, and something you can see at every level of the society (unemployement, healthcare, pensioners fund, etc.). Of course, it is also clear that the savage capitalist administration of Putin doesn't give a damn about the welfare of the Russian people, its only concern being money, but the state of the Russian military is mainly showing the lack of funds.

Fuckin' commies!

Pointless rant, the Communists of Russia are not responsible for that; if you look for those who put the country in such a state see Brejnev and its followers (and Cold War too), Elstin and Putin, who managed both of them to give the final blow, the "coup de grace" to Russia.

America would never do that to its people.

*cough* Of course! America is the homeland of the greatest humanist values of Mankind. The USA would do exactly the same thing if they were in the same cataclysmic situation as Russia.
By caesar
Russkie wrote:I want to rip the US goverment with my bare hands apart...

if you are against me....you simply die...understand?

Brrrrr, I am very frainted ! :lol:
By caesar
American Victory wrote:At least our navy isn't rusting away at dock. And don't even get me started on the Kursk disaster! It just goes to show Russia don't give a shit about its people! Fuckin' commies! >: America would never do that to its people. At least we don't have an under equipped military. No one can top us. Than again, how can you top number one? Everyone knows your military sux!

You are a true diplomate ! I am overald of yoyr argumentation!
Personaly I do not think this is tha way to speek.
But it is true:Russia don't give a shit about its people, about any people I must say ! :muha1: :muha2:
By Berkut
American Victory wrote:Everyone knows your military sux! But when you're some poor African-like nation, you can't expect much to begin with eh?

Everyone who? You?
After some 15 years of lack of funds and all kind of problems, Russia's military is still 2nd best in the world...

USSR's military was better than US's...get over it...

African-like nation... :roll: What can I say?...Your stupidity and ignorance amaze me...
By Garibaldi
Berkut, Russia's army is in shambles. Hate to point this out to you, but with good planning I could conquer siberia single-handedly.
By Stipe
This back and forth "our army beats your army" line of discussion is idiotic.
By Berkut
Garibaldi wrote:Berkut, Russia's army is in shambles. Hate to point this out to you, but with good planning I could conquer siberia single-handedly.

Go ahead...show me that it is "shamble" in details (If you are comparing it to the Soviet military, then I agree, it is shamble)

Can't wait to hear that.
By American Victory
Berkut wrote:African-like nation... :roll: What can I say?...Your stupidity and ignorance amaze me...

Your supporting of an evil, mass-murdering system also amazes me.
By glinert
This back and forth "our army beats your army" line of discussion is idiotic.

YOu from PRague right?

Russia could beat Czeck army easily :p .

No but seriously we could give America very good fight. OUr navy not as weak. America no talk about mistreating our people, you people lynched your own people of African descent.
By Berkut
American Victory wrote:
Berkut wrote:African-like nation... :roll: What can I say?...Your stupidity and ignorance amaze me...

Your supporting of an evil, mass-murdering system also amazes me.

Not really, I support a system that fed me, educated me and gave me everything to be happy...for pennies...I know you can't understand that...don't even bother.
By American Victory
If the Soviet Union was so great, how come its gone and the good ol' USA is still here? Capitalism! The system that makes you a king! Communism just keeps you poor.
By Batko
Despite the idea of imagining the USA attacking a country which is not little and poor is quite hilarious in itself, I think this thread is completely silly and useless.

It belongs to the *Gorky park" section, not to this one.
By caesar
American Victory wrote:If the Soviet Union was so great, how come its gone and the good ol' USA is still here? Capitalism! The system that makes you a king! Communism just keeps you poor.

No way, comunismul makes you bilionare :D :lol: :D
By Liberal
American Victory wrote:
If the Soviet Union was so great, how come its gone and the good ol' USA is still here? Capitalism! The system that makes you a king! Communism just keeps you poor.

No way, comunismul makes you bilionare

It is the lack of rule of law that enables a person to become a bilionare in a piost communist period(like in Russia, for example). Once this is settled, only those who work in accordinance with the law, who earn their property justfully, can prospair(if they are free to do so, of coutrse)

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]