Tension growing seriously between Italy and Germany/Europe - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I heard a few minutes ago that the Italian Sub-Secretary of State of Tourism made publically today (or yesterday) an incredible remark about our German friends. Here's what he said:

"Germans are supranationalist blond guys who invade noisily our beaches."

The German chancellor, who thought that this time it was enough, cancelled his holidays to Italy, and asked for apologies. To this request, the Sub-Secretary responded:

"No i won't apologize. Apologies!? They should apologize to me!"

Contacted about the decision of Chancellor Shroeder to cancel his holidays in Italy, Berlusconi responded:

"Too bad for him."

Conclusion: the European Union, best sitcom ever!
By Boondock Saint
Yea whats going on over there? I thought you clowns were all happy and holding hands and what not?
By Khenlein
Better they sort out these animosities before they submit to a Federal Europe I say,
Comrade Adrien wrote:I heard a few minutes ago that the Italian Sub-Secretary of State of Tourism made publically today (or yesterday) an incredible remark about our German friends. Here's what he said:

"Germans are supranationalist blond guys who invade noisily our beaches."

The German chancellor, who thought that this time it was enough, cancelled his holidays to Italy, and asked for apologies. To this request, the Sub-Secretary responded:

"No i won't apologize. Apologies!? They should apologize to me!"

Contacted about the decision of Chancellor Shroeder to cancel his holidays in Italy, Berlusconi responded:

"Too bad for him."

Conclusion: the European Union, best sitcom ever!

All the vicende started from an article published by a political newspaper,"La Padania",in it the sub secretary Stefani published an article against German Tourist in general,saying tha Italy don't need people like them.

You must to know that Padania it's financiated by a party called Lega Nord,a sort of Nationalist-secessionist movement of Northern Italy (it's about 3%),The president of Lega Nord is Bossi,the minister that Shulz called "stupid".

That's all shit,'cause it's a sort of racist and "neofascist" movement,and unfortunately they're at the government of Italy.

German Tourist and common people are all Welcome in Italy,nobody have to give importnce to that idiot.

Now maybe you can really understand why in Italy ther's so much opposition to Berlusconi and his government..
By Efrem Da King
Bah those dirty nazi scum shouldn't be allowed anywere than there own septic tank of country. The more I hear about him the more I like this burliconia guy. Last I heard he was fighting the unions. And as I hate unions I supported him then too.
By CasX
Efrem wrote:Bah those dirty nazi scum shouldn't be allowed anywere than there own septic tank of country.

You should get seriously warned for crap like that. It's just...utterly stupid.

By Boondock Saint
Uh oh ... Ef ... your gonna get alot of that from what I have seen you posting bro ... just let it go, cause its true and you know it ... so be cool and start adding in good stuff. Well thought out stuff ...

K?
By Demosthenes
Well he shouldn't get warned for that, Maybe for something else but not that. Hell a lot of these jokers run around calling the US, the next Nazis, and Bush = Hitler and so forth so let them see what they sound like, I say.

Long live Israel!

PS- nice sig Efram
By Lt. Spoonman
as a grandson of a german immigrant... i take offense to what efram said.... i have kept in touch with many of my relatives in the old country and they are beautiful, wonderful people who do not by any means deserve sweeping negative generalizations. i suspect that efram has never been to germany nor has met more than a few germans in his life, therefore he is in no position to judge.

what the nazis did was terrible, i am not denying that at all, but how quickly we forget that germany was not the first or worst example of mass murder... many more millions died by order of stalin and mao. it was not so long ago that 20+ million africans were killed in the middle passage (the slave trade)... it was not so long ago that king leopold massacred thousands of congolese, but you never hear anyone calling belgium bad names...
By Demosthenes
Spoony Love-

as a grandson of a german immigrant... i take offense to what efram said.... i have kept in touch with many of my relatives in the old country and they are beautiful, wonderful people who do not by any means deserve sweeping negative generalizations. i suspect that efram has never been to germany nor has met more than a few germans in his life, therefore he is in no position to judge.

what the nazis did was terrible, i am not denying that at all, but how quickly we forget that germany was not the first or worst example of mass murder... many more millions died by order of stalin and mao. it was not so long ago that 20+ million africans were killed in the middle passage (the slave trade)... it was not so long ago that king leopold massacred thousands of congolese, but you never hear anyone calling belgium bad names...

I too, am a grandson of German immigrants on my mothers side. They were/are called Volga Germans because they immigtated first to Russia on the (guess where) Volga river, then got treated like dogmeat, and left after WW1 for America. I have cousins over there as well, however I haven't had much contact with them.

My point was not to imply Efram is right about all Germans needing to pay an eternal pricce, but was directed in relation to Boony's claim that Efram would be chastised for posting what he did.

My point being that I am offended daily by the slander some sling on this board, which at times is very similar to what Efram is saying above. So that it would appear to be a double standard if Efram got a warning for his feelings about Germany, when others say things on the same level about the USA and it is considered "fair game". So my point was less directed to Efram's content, or how constructive he was being and more about "If ya can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen".

-Disclaimer: My original post had nothing to do with any one particular member. nor was I attempting to critisize any admin, only addressing the quality of the content as posted by any number of "general" users.
By Sheep...
Only if Efram was around to greet the Nazis at the height of the holocaust....
By Demosthenes
Funny, I've said just the same about many of the US to Nazi comparisons...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]