How to avoid putin´s mobilization? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
One poor collaborationistfrom Donetsk was forced into the pootler´s army even though he was registered disabled (he was blind in one eye). To add insult to injury he was told if he wanted body Armour he would have to pay 10k rubles to an officer. Fortunately for him, he was captured and told his story to the world .

Russia has a worse than average demographic problem. The birth rate was low under Soviet rule. It got even lower in the terrible days after the collapse of the Soviet regime.

To complicate matters, their education and health got worse at that time.

So their subsequent generations are a lot smaller, very badly educated (for the most part), and their national health is also quite bad.

They really can't afford to kill off the few kids they have. They also need to spend some money educating and training them. Obviously, that's not happening.

Most of the world will be in a bidding war for talent soon. We will have little trouble as long as the guys running the government aren't fruit loops like the Death Cult.

But Russia will be a very different story.
Please name ONE country in the world thats advanced but has high birth rates. There isnt any.

Low birth rates are NOT a problem. Unless we find a second planet to exploit, low birth rates are instead solving an obvious problem.

And "few kids" ? Theres friggin 140 million people in Russia. I think we'll have to wait a couple centuries before they actually die out. Frankly Germans (also very low birthrates here, and boy do we treat our children poorly in this country) for example would die out first.
Negotiator wrote:
Please name ONE country in the world thats advanced but has high birth rates. There isnt any.

Low birth rates are NOT a problem. Unless we find a second planet to exploit, low birth rates are instead solving an obvious problem.

And "few kids" ? Theres friggin 140 million people in Russia. I think we'll have to wait a couple centuries before they actually die out. Frankly Germans (also very low birthrates here, and boy do we treat our children poorly in this country) for example would die out first.

There was a global Baby Boom after WW2. That's creating a problem since the Boomers had fewer kids.

But the difficulty that will create varies wildly. People want to come here, not many want to live in Russia. Like I said, there will be a global bidding war for talent. We will be competitive,
but Russia will have trouble, a lot of trouble.

Germany will also have trouble, they will need a lot of people; but they can afford the expense better, and it's a much better place to live than Russia. Much, much better..
You're clearly not living in Germany, or if you do, you're not paying attention to whats going on here.

The lower 40% of germans dont have any financial reserves. They literally have to spent everything they earn or get otherwise directly for basic necessities.

Its not as bad as the USA yet but Germany is on a downward spiral. It doesnt help that we have the probably most stupid government of the world. A government thats sabotaging our economy for no gains whatsoever, while not being forced to do so at all.
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I am not sure he is coming. FPTP ca[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]