Goodbye Moscow´s city Vladivostok, Hello China´s Hǎishēnwǎi! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Puffer Fish wrote:The Chinese cannot be tricked so easily.

of ´cos, Muscovite imperialistic mentality is extremely racist and backward.

https://thehill.com/opinion/internation ... ire/mlite/

Muscovy is now a Chinese colony — while still foolishly dreaming of empire

MOSCOW Ruble Replaced as Muscovite Payments, Bonds & Loans in Yuan Soar & More Countries Pay in Yuan

do you think that Muscovy is a Chinese colony already ?
litwin wrote:of ´cos, Muscovite imperialistic mentality is extremely racist and backward.

Muscovy is now a Chinese colony — while still foolishly dreaming of empire

MOSCOW Ruble Replaced as Muscovite Payments, Bonds & Loans in Yuan Soar & More Countries Pay in Yuan

do you think that Muscovy is a Chinese colony already ?

with friends like these who needs enemies? :lol:

why Moscow empire wanted East Turkestan and How Did it End Up Being Part of commie China?

litwin wrote:han - Chinese rob Moscow imperialists on flights from Uzbekistan :lol:

https://x.com/Beefeater_Fella/status/18 ... 1517676550

This is a pretty bizarre crime... I do not even know if the accusations that specifically Chinese are doing this to Russians on Uzbek air is accurate. The accusation sounds like it could have some racial bias or speculative nature, and be based on very few instances. Who knows about the veracity of it, but it is certainly troubling if it is true, regardless of the ethnic origin of the thieves. It also seems very odd that Uzbek Air would be in on this, lol, like the CEO or other key figures in Uzbek Air are so interested in getting a cut of the rubles rando Russian tourists are bringing that they are in cahoots with a chain of Chinese pickpockets whose specialty is... buying plane tickets and robbing Russians.

But what is more bizarre than perhaps all this is the Polish troll Litwin rejoicing over the victimization of random Russian people on flights abroad.

There is also something rich here to point out for Lit: Some of these Russians may actually include men & women fleeing the Moscow regime.

I have met actual defectors from Russia to South Korea. I have heard there are particularly lots of them in Thailand because of the fact that they can get by with less money in these desperate times.

You should stop and reflect on what you are laughing about.
Verv wrote:This is a pretty bizarre crime... I do not even know if the accusations that specifically Chinese are doing this to Russians on Uzbek air is accurate. The accusation sounds like it could have some racial bias or speculative nature, and be based on very few instances. Who knows about the veracity of it, but it is certainly troubling if it is true, regardless of the ethnic origin of the thieves. It also seems very odd that Uzbek Air would be in on this, lol, like the CEO or other key figures in Uzbek Air are so interested in getting a cut of the rubles rando Russian tourists are bringing that they are in cahoots with a chain of Chinese pickpockets whose specialty is... buying plane tickets and robbing Russians.

But what is more bizarre than perhaps all this is the Polish troll Litwin rejoicing over the victimization of random Russian people on flights abroad.

There is also something rich here to point out for Lit: Some of these Russians may actually include men & women fleeing the Moscow regime.

I have met actual defectors from Russia to South Korea. I have heard there are particularly lots of them in Thailand because of the fact that they can get by with less money in these desperate times.

Moscow empire to hand over river to commie - China for access to the Sea of Japan :lol:
Han-Chinese ships to pass through the border river Tumen into the Sea of Japan, The Moscow Times quoted Nikkei Asia as saying....Previously, Moscow empire did not support this Chinese initiative, fearing that Beijing would thus increase its influence in Northeast Asia (OUTER MANCHURIA). However, against the backdrop of sanctions imposed against Moscow empire for its invasion of Ukraine, Moscow is becoming increasingly dependent on the han-Chinese side, The Moscow Times noted. :lol:
https://x.com/nexta_tv/status/180271119 ... _&ref_url=

Moscow empire wants to allow deforestation and transfer of land near Lake Baikal to private ownership (read- into commie China´s hands ) :lol:

https://x.com/Beefeater_Fella/status/18 ... _&ref_url=
Verv wrote:This is a pretty bizarre crime... I do not even know if the accusations that specifically Chinese are doing this to Russians on Uzbek air is accurate. The accusation sounds like it could have some racial bias or speculative nature, and be based on very few instances. Who knows about the veracity of it, but it is certainly troubling if it is true, regardless of the ethnic origin of the thieves. It also seems very odd that Uzbek Air would be in on this, lol, like the CEO or other key figures in Uzbek Air are so interested in getting a cut of the rubles rando Russian tourists are bringing that they are in cahoots with a chain of Chinese pickpockets whose specialty is... buying plane tickets and robbing Russians.

Giving Putin a taste of his own medicine. :lol:
Xi losing trust in Putin as the horde leader fails to tackle the Kursk incursion | Philip Ingram
Verv wrote:Man, I don't know why you keep tagging me. I was trying to make an observation about a very specific post, and you are like, "Here, have somemore general news that I think you will find aggravating..!"

OK, sure.

I guess.

The older putin becomes the more delusional he becomes. Once you gain something, it’s never enough. Expect more land to be given to commie Han-China in exchange for help in the future. with friends like these who needs enemies? han-China take advantage of Mongol- Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....

THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Moscow empire in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Moscow empire Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking , with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.
han- China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.

Puffer Fish wrote:Let's be fair. Vladivostok is not very valuable. It's far north in a cold part of the world. And as a port, it doesn't really give China any strategic advantage because that area is surrounded by a string of islands owned by Russia and Japan, so it would still not be too difficult to cut off China's trade route there if Russia and Japan teamed together to try to blockade that port. Vladivostok has more value to Russia because it is the furthest south port in Russia's East, minimizing ice in the winter season (something Russia has been preoccupied with throughout its history).
Vladivostok is not really so important of a city, but is one of Russia's two biggest cities in its Far East region. And without Vladivostok, Russia's Far East would be cut off from direct trade with Japan (which is decreasing in economic importance).

Vladivostok is actually further South in latitude than Odessa but despite this fact is much colder. Odessa was considered the warmest of the Soviet Union's major cities, almost a beach resort city. (In fact actually Vladivostok is a bit further South than the entire Crimea)

i ´ve been looking for this line for ages ;) , here we go :

dont show it for the Muscovites :roll:

I guess that wraps up this topic, too. I’ll wait[…]

National debt…

It's amazing to see all the posters posting how &[…]

There hasn't been any polls that I have seen ab[…]