Trump neurological smoking gun, 99% chance of dementia | Dr. John Gartner | David Pakman Show - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Trump neurological smoking gun, 99% chance of dementia | Dr. John Gartner | David Pakman Show

Dr, Gartner says that Biden has an "aging brain", but is still there, and this is fine because he is backed up by many staff members, BUT Trump has dementia and is not there often. and worse, as far as I know, dementia always gets worse pretty fast. So, my take away is that Trump will be out of it most of the time in 4 or 5 years.

I've had a stroke. So when I say I know what the Docs look for, it's from experience.

Trump is in a bad way, and he doesn't have the discipline to fight it. It's not hard to tell, he doesn't talk in complete sentences, much less dialogue that shows thinking.

There are several reasons he has always been unfit to hold office; but this does suggest that, in a couple years, he will be even worse.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]