Hunter Biden Indicted. What does this say about the Bidens? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rich wrote:My understanding is that it is a matter of interpretation whether one can stand for Vice President after having used up ones terms as President, but one can most definitely still become speaker of the House and the Speaker of the House can become President if Presidency and Vice Presidency become vacant at the same time. This was actually a possibility at the time of Watergate, and could easily happen through resignations or if they were both assassinated in the same attack.

I don't say this scenario is likely, but if you had an extremely popular President like Russia had with Putin then the system could be gamed while staying in the rules.

OK, I see what you're saying.

IMHO, the people would never stand for that sort of gaming of the constitution.

They would vote out the House members who elected a person Speaker who could not be President, and that person became President by killing or forcing out the Pres. and Vice Pres.

But, it doesn't matter, because in 10 years ACC will be creating situations that are so dire that such things will not matter compared to the massive problems we will be dealing with.

Steve_American wrote:OK, I see what you're saying.

IMHO, the people would never stand for that sort of gaming of the constitution.

They would vote out the House members who elected a person Speaker who could not be President, and that person became President by killing or forcing out the Pres. and Vice Pres.

But, it doesn't matter, because in 10 years ACC will be creating situations that are so dire that such things will not matter compared to the massive problems we will be dealing with.

“Nothing matters because we’re all gonna fry!” Okay, gotcha. :up:
Unthinking Majority wrote:If voters are so dumb that they choose a candidate that is a fascist vagina-grabber over a candidate that gets handsy then they deserve their fate and I can't save them. Biden is half brain-dead anyways from oldness and the White House is mostly run by the Democratic Party anyways and shoves the guy in front of teleprompters so why does it matter?

Suppressing the truth for political gain is lame. If Biden doesn't want to be called a creepo then he should keep his hands to himself.

Correct, but most of these people that focus on Biden are doing it in bad faith. That is, they are focusing on drawing an equivalence between Biden and Trump, to excuse Trump. This because Trump cannot be defended from any principled position (because he's a piece of shit that only cares about power). Half of America, and some on this thread are brain dead, so they fall for it.

We're talking about a run-of-the-mill typical America president (Biden). With all the usual faults of a shitty American politician. To a straight up authoritarian that will be a million time worse for everyone than the typical status quo. They are, in fact different. No matter how handsy Biden might be. However, there is a strong effort to obscure that basic fact with all the noise of Creepy old Biden or whatever. Which I"m sure is true, but they are not doing it be cause they don't like creepy people (after all, they support TRump). They are doing it to excuse Trump.

That is, this is typically propagated in bad faith, or by morons that fall for it (which we have a few on this thread).

Zionists and others who support the way Israel is[…]

During WWII, the Nazi Party ideologists in German[…]

The discussion is about the current violence. I[…]

You couldn't make this up

Reminds me of the Hague Invasion Act and the point[…]