White GOP Local Officials in Alabama PHYSICALLY block a Black Man Elected Mayor from Taking Office - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
White GOP Local Officials in Alabama PHYSICALLY block a Black Man Elected Mayor from Taking Office. They also literally allow a Black woman to die from a heart attack by PHYSICALLY blocking a compassionate White fireman from accessing the needed equipment. Just watch the 1st 7.5 min.

And, people assert that there is no systemic racism in America. Here is all the evidence I need, what about you?

Remove the [==] to see the video.
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=IVN-Bru9Yqs&list=TLPQMzEwNzIwMjP_3Nyzaf_PxA&index=65

Yeah I've been reading about this and it's fucked up. He's the first black mayor in a town that has an 80% black population.

From one story I read, he was trying to save a woman's life so he went to the fire department to grab one of their defribilator units and the white supremacist fucks harassing him locked the building up. It ended up costing the woman her life.

Like yeah she was old, but she could have been helped. And race doesn't matter when you're purposely preventing anyone from having access to life saving devices.

The ICJ just issued arrest warrants for Israeli an[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 20, Monday Embattled Allied forces find a ne[…]

And all the other states with Dem governors, and […]

@Unthinking Majority I agree that the proteste[…]