It is obvious to me that the Repud Party is in the middle of an attempt to impose One Party Rule. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It is obvious to me that the Repud Party is in the middle of an attempt to impose One Party Rule in the US. Thus, ending democracy.

My evidence for this is the following:
1] They have packed the USSC with lackies who are in on the plan. At least they will do what they are told to do, to further the plan.
2] They have passed many laws to suppress the vote of Americans who oppose their goals.
3] They have gerrymandered (using confiscated computer programs) districts in states and in the US House to gain extra power.
4] They are passing laws to allow state legislatures to pick their electors in the EC, thus helping a Repud become President in 2024/25.
5] After the 2020 election, most Repud leaders cooperated with Trump's attempt to overthrow the election results and allow Trump to remain in office.
6] Now they think that, no matter what the Dems do in the debt ceiling crisis, the economy will be very badly damaged. They expect many voters to buy their propaganda that it is Biden's and the Dem's fault, and so vote for more Repuds to punish Biden and the Dems.

If the Repuds win complete control of Congress and the Presidency in 2024/25, then they will take actions to complete the plan and functionally impose One Party Rule on the US.

Therefore, the Dems and Biden must avoid a recession at all costs. They must use any legal means to do that. It doesn't matter how questionable those means are as long as they are legal. Anything goes.

These means can include the following:
1] Mint the $1 trillion coin and deposit it at the Fed as if it is a check some taxpayer has sent in to pay their taxes. Direct the Fed to accept it, and replace all who refuse to do that.
2] Invoke the 14th Amendment, and continue selling bonds. Direct the Fed to offer to buy them from their buyers' at a small profit as soon as they are sold, within hours. Fire all at the Fed who refuse to do that.
3] Use the US police power to forcibly remove all at the Fed who refuse to leave after they are fired.

IMHO, there is no doubt that democracy is on the line in this crisis. Waiting is not a good option. Biden must act now

I don't want to have to be an "I told you so" after the US is living under One Party Rule.
In particular relation to the USSC, I've never understood why the US doesn't insist on genuinely apolitical, neutral judges. How on earth can they 'judge' anything, if they are looking at the cases before them through a politically biased lens? And the fact that, as you say, the court is now heavily weighted towards the right seems about as fundamentally undemocratic as you can get...short of the one-party state you suggest.

Wasn't that the Chinese? The history of firearms[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

There are numerous ways this is being attempted b[…]

Okay, so you’ve finally accepted that the Romans[…]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]