OMG, 15 pages of notes of meeting with Trump are made public, proving his guilt in document case. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The meeting was with a lawyer, but Smith got a judge to rule that it was NOT protected, because it was under the fraud/crime exception. 14 min. long

His lawyer told him it was a crime, and he did it anyway. There can be zero doubt now.

Copy the address, remove the [==], and paste it to your browser, to see it.

https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=0GmVV6E3aT8&list=TLPQMjIwNTIwMjMVdMtyAm9u9w&index=30

We have the guy on the god damned phone saying, "Find me X votes." We just have to accept that the holders of our highest offices are immune from punishment. Neither party wants to change this, as holding presidents and SCOTUS judges accountable would be more work for them.

Clarence Thomas has a "friend" who brings cases before the SCOTUS who also owns his mother's home and lets her live there rent free. Trump was recorded asking some dipshit Attorney General from a loser state, where 5 hot dog buns and a Flintstone's multivitamin qualify as a school lunch, to find him "X number of votes." None of these people will ever be punished.

Partly because our system is broken. And partly because the Democratic party, whose opponents believe them to all be transgender pedophiles who want to make their kids gay and shit in cat boxes (which is partially true, as they store cat litter in school rooms because we just expect children to get shot now, and a six year old still needs to shit if there's a real active shooter drill which has traumatized them since Kindergarten), will never willingly wield power. It is the thing they fear more than anything else.

At this point, I just assume the Democrats are glad Feinstein is senile because it's another excuse not to wield power.
Aw, geeze, the woman who walks around asking why President Carter didn't show up to her luncheon is asking her staff to take her to the Piggly Wiggly in her Buick. Guess we can sit on our thumbs for a few more years.

Nothing we can do! Vote for us to save Democracy, America! Joe Manchin has just been replaced by the guy Weekend at Bernieing Feinstein's completely unconscious, living corpse. We can see the fishing lines lifting her up out of her wheelchair, but out of decorum we must assume she's cognizant when she asks if we saw the hit new film, Harold and Maude.
*A misaligned fishing line lifts Dianne's skirt up, exposing her grandma panties to everyone.*

"Uhhh.... Dianne, you've got a bit of a, uh, a, uhhh.... wardrobe malfunction?"

*Dianne swooshes around her wheelchair like a low rent local theater production ghost*

Dianne: "I remember when San Francisco was all orange groves, as far as the eye could see!"

As N.I. Bukharin and E. Preobrazhensky demonstrat[…]

^ I guess you meant Raqqa. How exactly don't we k[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times mo[…]

There were no barricades. Everyone was able to ac[…]