Social media mob threatened teens over incident near Lincoln Memorial - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
That Phillips guy is banging a drum and chanting in the kid's face like he's exorcising a demonic spirit. Imagine if some evangelical fundamentalist got in the face of a 16 year old girl demonstrating for reproductive rights and starting talking in tongues and rebuking the spirit of evil within her, most of us would agree that that would be completely inappropriate. What Phillips did is no different.
White pro-lifers being attacked at demonstrations has happened before.

University prof pleads no contest after attack on pro-life students

A California professor who was videotaped attacking and taking property from pro-life youth in March pled no contest Thursday, meaning she will be convicted on charges of grand theft, vandalism, and battery. A sentencing hearing has been set for late August.

The victims of Mireille Miller-Young, an associate professor of feminist studies at the University of California at Santa Barbara, were staging a demonstration to educate about abortion and promote its alternatives.

The students included Thrin and Joan Short, daughters of Life Legal Defense Foundation Legal Director, Katie Short.

While calling the police at the time of the attack, the sisters captured the altercation on video, which shows Miller-Young shoving and grabbing 16-year old Thrin, who bore visible scratches on both arms following the assault. Despite Thrin's wounds, the Short family has called for restraint in speaking about Miller-Young.

The footage also captured Miller-Young parading through campus with the stolen sign, leading students in the theft and destruction of it. When interviewed by the police after the incident, Miller-Young said she believed that her theft and destruction of the sign had "set a good example for her students."

"Today's plea brings us one step closer to seeing justice done in this case," said Katie Short, an attorney. "Pro-life advocates should not be subjected to intimidation and violence for lawfully exercising their right to free speech, and we are happy to see that Ms. Miller-Young is being held accountable for her actions."

To date, the university has made no public statement about the assault nor issued an apology for the criminal actions of its employee and students. Two weeks after the incident, Vice-Chancellor Michael Young sent a letter to University of California at Santa Barbara students and faculty decrying the presence of "outsiders coming into our midst to provoke us, to taunt us and attempt to turn us against one another.”

In what appeared to be a denouncement of the teens advocating a pro-life worldview, he urged students to notify the Office of Student Life if they "feel harassed" or believe that "outsiders" are violating the law. It is not known whether the university has imposed any disciplinary sanctions on Miller-Young, who remains listed in the faculty directory.

This was a big story a few years ago, but it got far less attention because minorities attacking white teenagers gets very little media scrutiny. And when it actually does get media scrutiny, they just twist the story and try to report the exact opposite of what really happened. This time they got caught, and it was the second hate hoax in one month. Bad look for the media and their blue check mark Twitter mafia.

One of the other things I noticed was that The Young Turks didn't come out with a clickbait video right away blaming evil whitey like they usually do. They do have a "The Truth About Covington" or some such but I haven't watched it. They were very smart to wait to put out a report since they got burned so badly with the Jazmine Barnes shooting hoax.
blackjack21 wrote:
1) He didn't say anything. He just stood there and smiled--apparently aware of the leftist's use of Saul Alinksky tactics and thought it would defuse the situation if he just smiled and said nothing.
2) Maybe he should have beaten the Indian to within an inch of his life so you don't think he's a pussy. Would you prefer that type of response?

From the liberal perspective anything less than total deferential submission from a white to a native is blatant racism. Minorities are the only people with valid perspectives, only minorities have the lived experience to qualify as human beings. Whites are just soulless racist oppressors and anything less than total deference to any assertive act by a minority is just further proof of that.
Hindsite wrote:The catholic school kids were not calling any women faggots and whores. That video does not prove it.

Yes, it does and yes, they were.

MAGA hats are not Klan hoods and the kids were not looking for a confrontation and did not engage the Indians or the Black thugs.

Yes, they are and yes, they were. We have footage of them shouting and doing racist things in MAGA hats, and those hats symbolize racism.

Catholic officials in Covington Kentucky have had to evacuate their offices this afternoon after reportedly receiving suspicious package.

Who cares? This is, quite literally, the worst thing that has or ever will happen to the rich little shits who attend the school. Don't worry, someday you'll be ignoring their rapes and cheering for them to be placed on the SCOTUS after they have a crying meltdown on national television.

maz wrote:Just more goal post moving. They are getting wider and wider.

Incredible. You do not even understand the goal post metaphor. Your ignorance is breathtakingly beautiful, no wonder you support nazis.

maz wrote:I saw this timeline which appears to be accurate, although who knows if it is 100% accurate. It really shouldn't matter because there is no evidence that these boys started the confrontation.

We have footage of them calling women faggots and whores.

Also I love how you can't go a single post without dropping the "Normal Person" mask and dropping some 4chan shit.
Well then you're just grasping at straws then.

The original claim was that the students were bad because they walked up to some random old man and harassed him and they chanted build a wall.

After that turned out to be fake news from a heavily edited clip out of context, then the new claim is that these students are James Fields because they said something bad to women, or that one of the boy's mother said that she wished the settlers brought more small pox blankets, or that there was possibly something racist in a photo from a basketball game in 2012.
maz wrote:Well then you're just grasping at straws then.

The original claim was that the students were bad because they walked up to some random old man and harassed him and they chanted build a wall.

After that turned out to be fake news from a heavily edited clip out of context, then the new claim is that these students are James Fields because they said something bad to women, or that one of the boy's mother said that she wished the settlers brought more small pox blankets, or that there was possibly something racist in a photo from a basketball game in 2012.

They're bad because they're racist little MAGA shits who purposely went around harassing people. They live in a city and attend a school that were both designed to ensure they had as little interaction with non-whites as possible, and this represents greater issues that we as a society must deal with.

This shouldn't be difficult to figure out, but apparently you're having trouble. I suggest you attempt to crack the riddle of the goalpost first and then move onto more complex problems. If you can unravel the riddle of the goalpost I'll make a $20 donation to the SPLC in your name as a reward.
SpecialOlympian wrote:They're bad because they're racist little MAGA shits who purposely went around harassing people. They live in a city and attend a school that were both designed to ensure they had as little interaction with non-whites as possible, and this represents greater issues that we as a society must deal with.

This shouldn't be difficult to figure out, but apparently you're having trouble. I suggest you attempt to crack the riddle of the goalpost first and then move onto more complex problems. If you can unravel the riddle of the goalpost I'll make a $20 donation to the SPLC in your name as a reward.

Thank you for this nugget of wisdom comrade Speshul. These children are entirely 100% responsible for the circumstances of their birth and the nature of their upbringing. There is no need to even discuss their thoughtcrimes against CURRENT IDEOLOGY. When I heard that they were guilty of being white, male, and catholic, that is all I needed to know before issuing a Leftwa against them and their families. I have called that everyone in that town be dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night and be raped and chopped up with machetes for their hateful, divisive, and violent speech. These people need to be taught a lesson in tolerance.
maz wrote:Well then you're just grasping at straws then.

We will allow no question to remain unanswered, and no stone to remain unturned until we have proven our pre-established conclusion revealed to us by the Divine CNN, the one corporation in all the Universe that would never distort the facts for views.
Saeko wrote:Thank you for this nugget of wisdom comrade Speshul. These children are entirely 100% responsible for the circumstances of their birth and the nature of their upbringing. There is no need to even discuss their thoughtcrimes against CURRENT IDEOLOGY. When I heard that they were guilty of being white, male, and catholic, that is all I needed to know before issuing a Leftwa against them and their families. I have called that everyone in that town be dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night and be raped and chopped up with machetes for their hateful, divisive, and violent speech. These people need to be taught a lesson in tolerance.

They chose to go out and harass people for fun, calling random women faggots and whores and doing racist chants against an elderly man.

They are 17 by the way.

But please continue crying for them. This event, which is already being papered over by a willing media and their parents' money, will be the greatest inconvenience they face in their life. Every single one of them will go to a college that costs more to attend than you make in a year. Every single one of them will be a millionaire, even if they do nothing but wait until their parents die. God forbid they be chastened by shame for even a second before they go on to be your employer, Federal representative, or even your president.

They grew up in the same incubator that produced a drunken, crying rapist who went on to be a member of the SCOTUS. They will be fine. They literally can not fail.

But by all means, as someone who used to worship a 3rd world Maoist, please continue to shed tears for the richest, most privileged people on the planet who have an entire media bending over backward to kiss their boo boo and make it feel better.

BTW I absolutely agree that we should burn down these rich white flight suburbs that generate nothing but wealthy shitheads who think a fancy media campaign can fool all the rubes (they are correct on this point, as evidenced by you). What a shame it would be if this rich culture were lost.
Suntzu wrote:On one side we have a stolen valor ex-Marine, felon and four racist Black guys and on the other side a bunch of Catholic kids participating in a right to life march. :eh:

The crime the elderly native man committed was underage drinking. Which everyone falling over themselves to gobble up the rich idiot child's PR campaign seemed to consider a qualifier for being on the SCOTUS just a few short months ago.
But he was 19, sunztzu. He was but a lad. What is the mitigating factor here between the rich white teen and the elderly Native man that makes his teenaged you hijinx unacceptable? What is causing all of the same people who leapt to the defense of a white rapist and a white murderer to condemn the Native man who beat a drum?

What is the difference?? I just can't figure it out.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 25 Jan 2019 03:31, edited 1 time in total.
What makes you think these kids are rich? The kids were where they were supposed to be, waiting to be pick up by their busses. They were attacked by Black Israelites, a militant Black racist anti-Semitic group. Noemon edit: Rule 3 inserted himself into the situation focusing on the White kids rather than the Black militants, I wonder why? The next day Noemon edit: Rule 3 disrupted a Catholic church service. :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:They're bad because they're racist little MAGA shits who purposely went around harassing people. They live in a city and attend a school that were both designed to ensure they had as little interaction with non-whites as possible, and this represents greater issues that we as a society must deal with.

What exactly are you so upset about? You are clearly the most vile and insulting character here, yet here you are whining like a bitch because some white boys dared to take a field trip and act like teenagers?

Do you also go around policing spring break parties and senior prom too?

Aren't you just mad because that kid didn't cower away from the hobo with the drum and the kooky blacks who think they are the real Jews?

Or are you mad because he had the wrong facial expressions in public?

Last edited by maz on 25 Jan 2019 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
maz wrote:What exactly are you so upset about? You are clearly the most insulting and vile character here,

First, I would appreciate it if you stopped projecting your anger at yourself on to me with the "whiny bitch" stuff.

Second, I do not insult anyone. Which is why the numerous reports filed against me have not been deemed actionable by the moderation staff. I simply describe your beliefs and actions accurately. If that comes off as insulting to you then perhaps it is time for some introspection.

You also further validate my criticisms of you being an "incompetent copy/paste 4chan nazi" by posting 4chan /pol/ memes, the subforum where 4chan nazis congregate. Good job. Again, if this is insulting to you, then perhaps it is time for reflection on how your actions have shaped you as a human being.

Serious question: Have you finally figured out why "widening the goalposts" is demonstrative of an incredibly inept understanding of the term? Your reliance on 4chan arguments and pictures supports my belief that nuance is beyond you, so I want to be clear that I'm giving a pretty big hint here.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 25 Jan 2019 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

If the ICC finds that high ranking Israeli and IDF[…]

If your argument centers around not believing in […]

https://i.ibb.co/Bs37t8b/canvas-moral[…]

I was being sarcastic, @FiveofSwords . Hitler wa[…]