Social media mob threatened teens over incident near Lincoln Memorial - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:It's OK man, sorry that you're so unhappy.

I'm hanging out with a successful contract lawyer I know tonight at a friend's birthday party. Do you want me to ask him if there are openings at his firm?

I can tell him you're really good at copying things from one forum to another.
The Washington Post, facing a $250 million defamation lawsuit over its coverage of a confrontation between a group of Kentucky teens and a Native American activist, issued a correction to its reporting Friday night, but a lawyer for the teen who filed the suit seemed unimpressed.

The correction noted that Nicholas Sandman, the student seen facing Phillips in the video, contradicted the account, and that an investigation by the diocese that is over the Catholic school he attends had found the full videos consistent with the students' statements.

The correction also noted that Phillips, who had been identified as having fought in Vietnam, was never deployed to Vietnam, though he was in the military during the Vietnam era.

Sandman and his classmates were villified in the press and social media following original coverage of the event, and Fox News Channel's "The Story with Martha McCallum" quoted Sandman's attorney as responding to the editor's note as saying, "Too little too late."
01 March 2019 Newsmax.
ITT : Legitimate morons with law degrees pretend they don't know the difference between filing a suit and the litigation of it, and pretend they somehow "won" something in the process.

BTW I spoke to my successful lawyer frand and it turns out that copying text from 4chan and posting it on PoFo isn't a skill. Sorry Hong Wu, I went to bat for you but it seems like the sum of your life's work is meaningless.

He suggested that you should try to suck less? He said it in laywer terms I wasn't paying attention.
SpecialOlympian wrote:ITT : Legitimate morons with law degrees pretend they don't know the difference between filing a suit and the litigation of it, and pretend they somehow "won" something in the process.

BTW I spoke to my successful lawyer frand and it turns out that copying text from 4chan and posting it on PoFo isn't a skill. Sorry Hong Wu, I went to bat for you but it seems like the sum of your life's work is meaningless.

He suggested that you should try to suck less? He said it in laywer terms I wasn't paying attention.

In contrast, I guess posting twitter feeds, like you do, must take great skill.
HalleluYah

Journalism is not CNN Fake news either.
Hindsite wrote:In contrast, I guess posting twitter feeds, like you do, must take great skill.

Nah that's just me being lazy. The skill part is me tricking you into defending a nazi murderer so everybody can see what a morally bankrupt fool you are.

Also I guess thank you for sharing a random tweet from unknown loser Diana L. Hurley, a woman who is "passionate about God, family, America & helping others through this crazy, beautiful life!" and apparently owns a defunct website called shredderbuilt.com?

Cool, thanks Hindsite. Good job. You are very good at posting.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Nah that's just me being lazy. The skill part is me tricking you into defending a nazi murderer so everybody can see what a morally bankrupt fool you are.

You can't be serious, Nicholas Sandman is just a 16 year old kid and certainly not a Nazi murderer. Maybe, you should go easy on that weed.
We already have virulent anti-Semites in Congress. Nazism is so passé now. The Democrats are threatening to remove Ilhan Omar from committee positions if she uses any "tropes" that they think are anti-Semitic--like Chris Matthews' "dog whistle" rhetoric. Censorship comes to the House of Representatives.

'I HOPE SHE’S WORRIED': DEMOCRAT WARNS FURTHER ANTI-SEMITIC TROPES BY ILHAN OMAR COULD LEAD TO COMMITTEE REMOVAL
SpecialOlympian wrote:You know the lawsuit has real legs to stand on when Hong Wu is making bad faith statements about it.

Can't wait to read the next SovCit filing from their Hutzian attorney. Nothing endears a judge to the plaintiff's case more than 40+ pages of conspiratorial nonsense.

They could cite Brietbart commentator's comments as 'sources and the Nazi/racist/white supremacists here would cheer & point to it as "irrefutable evidence!"

The U.S courts are flooded with enough cases already. The only gain is for the lawyers, law first, etc. Everyone else, including the KKK wannabe, are just pawns to be squeezed money out of.
It's pretty cool how PoFo's right wing is made up of craven bootlickers who get hard thinking about a child who thinks they're poor scum is going to get richer. He's not, but it gets them hard.

What a spineless class of absolute failures. The child they worship belongs to a class that has shit on them their entire life and all they can think to do is beg to be allowed to lick his taint clean.
SpecialOlympian wrote:It's pretty cool how PoFo's right wing is made up of craven bootlickers who get hard thinking about a child who thinks they're poor scum is going to get richer. He's not, but it gets them hard.

What a spineless class of absolute failures. The child they worship belongs to a class that has shit on them their entire life and all they can think to do is beg to be allowed to lick his taint clean.

We had them cheering Trump cutting foodstamps; even though many fellow Trump-supporters are on them! Right? True, maybe as individuals they aren't on it, but to cheer that craven hypocrisy is surreal. These are the people that denounce the U.S Democratic Party for trashing/betraying the white-working class(it was their party base before the Voting Rights Act, etc)......but when the Republicans do it they PRAISE it?
Nothing makes people want to cut benefits like divisive politics. Whoever tricked(?) the left into hating the rich upper class, the working class, the military, the police, the recreational gun owners and in some cases even the people who go to the gym, all at the same time, sure has done a good job of setting them up for failure.
Citing a list of classes the Left rejected, Hong Wu wrote: ...the recreational gun owners...

That this is an actual class in a non-Neolithic culture means more than you realize.

"First they came for the school shooters..." is a very moot way to build some kind of victimhood.

One of the things that makes social interaction so problematic in USA is the omnipresent potential of sudden death by car or by gun.

This is one of the main reasons the three groups present were unable to enjoy each others company: they were raised in machine- caused isolation.
Last edited by QatzelOk on 12 Mar 2019 09:13, edited 1 time in total.
CNN FAKE NEWS LOOKOUT!

Covington Boy's Lawyers to Hit CNN With $250+ Million Lawsuit This Week
BY DEBRA HEINE MARCH 11, 2019

In an interview that aired on Fox News Sunday night, lawyer L. Lin Wood said he is filing a lawsuit against CNN Monday or Tuesday for more than $250 million over the news outlet's alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on his client, Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann. On Twitter Saturday, the lawyer suggested that the amount could be around $275 million.

Wood, an Atlanta-based attorney who specializes in aggressive defamation suits against the media, was hired by the Sandmanns to bring justice to Nick, whose name was dragged through the mud after a short video clip showing a confrontation between Native American activist Nathan Phillips and the Covington Catholic boys in Washington, D.C., went viral.

Subsequent video clips showed that the Covington kids were viciously heckled by a group of black separatists and responded by doing school cheers. And contrary to the original narrative, the kids didn't mob and block Phillips -- the activist walked right up to them and stopped in front of the MAGA hat-wearing Sandmann while loudly beating a drum and chanting in his face.

Last month, Wood and Sandmann family attorney Todd McMurtry filed a lawsuit against the Washington Post seeking $250 million in both compensatory and punitive damages for smearing their client.

Wood told “Life, Liberty & Levin" host Mark Levin that “CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than the Washington Post," pointing out that CNN reaches millions of homes. Thus, he said the claim against CNN is likely to be somewhat higher.

“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false," he explained.

Indeed, the Black Hebrew Israelites were the ones spewing vile insults and racial slurs -- at the Covington kids and the Native American group.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/covington- ... this-week/

I'm not referring to the U of A specifically. […]

I fear your analytical abilities are terrible. An[…]

bad news for Moscow impelrism , Welcome home […]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]