Racism is as racism does - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rich
Unthinking Majority wrote:I know a fair # of poor white families. They get knocked up and have a lot of kids out of wedlock. The reason seems to be that they just don't make good decisions when it comes to sex, and cops or rich white people are not to blame.

Please stop this drivel about wedlock. No western government seeks to impose or even encourage wedlock any more. Unless you're proposing we all become Catholics or the like. Ronald Reagan destroyed the last vestiges of secular wedlock in California when he brought in no fault divorce. I notice Conservative bleedin hearts who claim to care so much about marriage never seem to complain that you aren't even get a none religious marriage in Israel.

How have you come to this judgement that they made bad decisions. Do these people regret having their children? I very much doubt most do. On the other hand many older women seem to regret not having children, or having more children. Waiting for the idealised situation before risking pregnancy very often means not having children at all. If God had intended us not to have sex outside of marriage, he would not have created us as lying, cheetin, sex crazed, glorified chimpanzees. By being "super sensible" so called White people are merely becoming cucks for the Liberals replacement agenda.

Government welfare policies particularly in the United States directly encourage the break up of poor families and damage child development by forcing poor single mothers with young children out to work and forceing them into abandoning their kids for long hours.
By late
Unthinking Majority wrote:
I don't follow US domestic politics that closely because I'm not a US citizen, so sure maybe i'm missing something. How has this group of judges shown to be a bunch of anti-black racists before this decision?

Most of the Federalist judges are corrupt. They lied to get on the bench, they've let themselves get seduced by the rich, the quality of their work is too often terrible. Even worse, it's clearly motivated by ideology and anger, which is not the impartiality one expects from a judge.

Most of what they are doing is politics, not law.

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]