Biden is totally incoherent - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Republicans and the MAGA morons they continue to appease will be the end of American democracy.

Time to lock up Trump and his gang of conspirators.
Rancid wrote:The Republicans and the MAGA morons they continue to appease will be the end of American democracy.

Time to lock up Trump and his gang of conspirators.

Only a civil war will achieve that, @Rancid. There needs to be some conflict which will kill off the most fanatical of them. Slavery ended in the USA because the Civil War had physically killed off the most fanatical supporters of it; Nazism ended in Germany because WWII had physically killed off the most fanatical supporters of it; and so on. I'm starting to suspect that there may not be a political solution to America's problems, only a military one....
Potemkin wrote:Only a civil war will achieve that, @Rancid. There needs to be some conflict which will kill off the most fanatical of them. Slavery ended in the USA because the Civil War had physically killed off the most fanatical supporters of it; Nazism ended in Germany because WWII had physically killed off the most fanatical supporters of it; and so on. I'm starting to suspect that there may not be a political solution to America's problems, only a military one....

Possibly. MAGA's love to talk about the coming civil war. They like to use euphemism like "when the time comes" when they refer to it. The thing is, most Americans have it pretty fucking good, no one is interested in civil war except these Bluto like people. THe problem is, they are too dumb to understand how good they have it.
Potemkin wrote:Only a civil war will achieve that, @Rancid. There needs to be some conflict which will kill off the most fanatical of them. Slavery ended in the USA because the Civil War had physically killed off the most fanatical supporters of it; Nazism ended in Germany because WWII had physically killed off the most fanatical supporters of it; and so on. I'm starting to suspect that there may not be a political solution to America's problems, only a military one....

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/l/lincoln/lincoln1/1:130?rgn=div1;singlegenre=All;sort=occur;subview=detail;type=simple;view=fulltext;q1=by+suicide
How, then, shall we perform it? At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step the Ocean, and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.

I hope I am over wary; but if I am not, there is, even now, something of ill-omen amongst us. I mean the increasing disregard for law which pervades the country; the growing disposition to substitute the wild and furious passions, in lieu of the sober judgement of Courts; and the worse than savage mobs, for the executive ministers of justice. This disposition is awfully fearful in any community; and that it now exists in ours, though grating to our feelings to admit, it would be a violation of truth, and an insult to our intelligence, to deny. Accounts of outrages committed by mobs, form the every-day news of the times. …
Rancid wrote:
Possibly. MAGA's love to talk about the coming civil war. They like to use euphemism like "when the time comes" when they refer to it. The thing is, most Americans have it pretty fucking good, no one is interested in civil war except these Bluto like people. THe problem is, they are too dumb to understand how good they have it.

My pet theory right now is that the NIMBYists are basically day-labor *mercenaries*, organized over social media using cash, for Ottawa-type events of intimidation and harassment in the guise of some facile *Americana* -- internal *cultural imperialism*, in other words.

---

Also, in-the-news:

Why Does Kevin McCarthy Keep Going? | GOP Spins House Chaos As A Good Thing

Potemkin wrote:
It was Reagan who started this trend, back in the 1980s. And as we now know, he was totally senile by the middle of his second term. He didn’t know what the fuck was going on. This is why he wasn’t punished for the treason of Iran-Contra. By that stage, he didn’t even know his own name, let alone what Ollie North was getting up to. Looks like Biden is going the same way.

A living, breathing 'memory hole'.

= /

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole
ckaihatsu wrote:My pet theory right now is that the NIMBYists are basically day-labor *mercenaries*, organized over social media using cash, for Ottawa-type events of intimidation and harassment in the guise of some facile *Americana* -- internal *cultural imperialism*, in other words.

---

Also, in-the-news:

Why Does Kevin McCarthy Keep Going? | GOP Spins House Chaos As A Good Thing

Would you stop masturbating all over the forum?

Even Putin is taking notice of the constant leftist faggotry.

ckaihatsu wrote:That's *Stephen Colbert*, metaphorically, on the show -- not me.

Yet, you posted it. I love the consternation. We need a lot more of it.

Next up, defunding the IRS 87,000 new hires and 12 separate spending bills deliberated more carefully over the year. Seems like a winner to me instead of a sloppy process of jamming thru all sorts of pet projects and debt laden crap in a seven thousand page bill that no one reads between Christmas and New Year.

Is that really so bad? I don't think the tax payer thinks so.
ckaihatsu wrote:
That's *Stephen Colbert*, metaphorically, on the show -- not me.

BlutoSays wrote:
Yet, you posted it. I love the consternation. We need a lot more of it.

Uh, his *uncontrolled dissing* of McCarthy is assassin-like, in case you missed it. Not consternation.

BlutoSays wrote:
Next up, defunding the IRS 87,000 new hires and 12 separate spending bills deliberated more carefully over the year. Seems like a winner to me instead of a sloppy process of jamming thru all sorts of pet projects and debt laden crap in a seven thousand page bill that no one reads between Christmas and New Year.

Is that really so bad? I don't think the tax payer thinks so.

Talking points from 1967?
BlutoSays wrote:
the constant leftist faggotry.

BlutoSays wrote:
Think what you may.

I am looking forward to a slew of new investigations, too. :lol:

Bruh, don't you realize that you're now just a *puddle of blood* in the culture wars -- ?

The January 6th Committee has now thoroughly *neutralized* Trump, formally, from being any kind of future political force, and the Trumpist McCarthy is now the personification of the Trumpian all-your-eggs-in-one-basket strategy that's crashing-and-burning right now.

Do you think that the Republicans could even agree on *lunch* at this point -- ?
ckaihatsu wrote:

Bruh, don't you realize that you're now just a *puddle of blood* in the culture wars -- ?

The January 6th Committee has now thoroughly *neutralized* Trump, formally, from being any kind of future political force, and the Trumpist McCarthy is now the personification of the Trumpian all-your-eggs-in-one-basket strategy that's crashing-and-burning right now.

Do you think that the Republicans could even agree on *lunch* at this point -- ?

Don't under estimate the power of stupid. Especially MAGA stupid.
ckaihatsu wrote:

Rancid wrote:
Don't under estimate the power of stupid. Especially MAGA stupid.

Meaning / indicating *what*, exactly, do you think -- ?
ckaihatsu wrote:

Meaning / indicating *what*, exactly, do you think -- ?

Stupid ideas have a way of taking hold in America. For the worse. We saw this with Trump. The recent election losses simply buys us time, it has not made the Trumpism/seditionist monster go away.

Bluto for example, still supports over turning the election and constitution.
Rancid wrote:
Stupid ideas have a way of taking hold in America. For the worse. We saw this with Trump. The recent election losses simply buys us time, it has not made the Trumpism/seditionist monster go away.

Bluto for example, still supports over turning the election and constitution.

This is *idealism*, though, Rancid, since you're effectively saying that the right-wing now has a *monolith* planted where they are, and that's *far* from the facts on the ground.

*Instead*, I'd liken the rightists to having built-up a *very large* 'anvil' (Trumpist coup-plotting strategizing), placed just to the right of the national security state ('deep state'), and it wound up being too heavy for their platform, crashing through and leaving a gaping sinkhole.

Anatomy of a Platform

Spoiler: show
BlutoSays wrote:Think what you may.

I am looking forward to a slew of new investigations, too. :lol:

Like you are 60+ right?

Because if you aren't. Oof. God damn.

I just hope when you're in the hospice the nurses, because it's going to be nurses and not family, are caressing your hands and saying, "Don't worry, they're about to investigate Hunter's laptop" which is probably the closest you, specifically you and nobody else on earth, can get to dying happy at this point.

Just dying while being edged on about the mysteries of Hunters laptop in some kind of weird rightwing Onlyfans nonsense where you never actually get to fuck Hunter's laptop, but you get to see it fuck everyone else while describing how good the mysteries contained within are. It's really pathetic. I'd explain it to you but it would require you to have both an inner monologue and a sense of self strong enough to acknowledge the existence of others beyond what you see YouTube.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Like you are 60+ right?

Because if you aren't. Oof. God damn.

I just hope when you're in the hospice the nurses, because it's going to be nurses and not family, are caressing your hands and saying, "Don't worry, they're about to investigate Hunter's laptop" which is probably the closest you, specifically you and nobody else on earth, can get to dying happy at this point.

Just dying while being edged on about the mysteries of Hunters laptop in some kind of weird rightwing Onlyfans nonsense where you never actually get to fuck Hunter's laptop, but you get to see it fuck everyone else while describing how good the mysteries contained within are. It's really pathetic. I'd explain it to you but it would require you to have both an inner monologue and a sense of self strong enough to acknowledge the existence of others beyond what you see YouTube.

Live, from Onlyfans :D :D

It’s already an undeveloped country, @Rancid . […]

Since @Pants-of-dog is unable to actually addres[…]

So basically you don't believe it would be possib[…]

Note that this bottleneck obviously affects impo[…]