Best B movie... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
Yes, Tremors was darned good for a B movie. I will give you that. It's one of my favourites.

Here's a classic

Death Race 2000, baby!

A recent one that tickled the funny bone a bit:
Lots of science in this one...
By Godstud
Con Air wasn't exactly a B movie, but it was brilliant fun.

Battleship was a mindless, as it was entertaining.
By Potemkin
I think we need to make a distinction between big-budget 'B' movies like Con Air or Independence Day, and low-budget 'B' movies like Tremors....
By Potemkin
Lol! Rutger Hauer's career has really nosedived since Blade Runner, hasn't it?
By Godstud
Army of Darkness. How could I forget that classic??

Good Aussie movie here:
By quetzalcoatl
The Ninth Configuration is quite odd, it goes in a different direction than any other film I've seen.

[youtube]3VDYaS6Lpvk[/youtube]
I thought that the age of the B movie ended when small cinemas were all put out of business by corporate cinemaplexes. It used to be possible to market a low budget movie in a region or a circuit of sleazy theaters or grindhouses, but this is no longer the case. Do any movies made since the early 90s really count?
Brother of Karl wrote:I thought that the age of the B movie ended when small cinemas were all put out of business by corporate cinemaplexes. It used to be possible to market a low budget movie in a region or a circuit of sleazy theaters or grindhouses, but this is no longer the case. Do any movies made since the early 90s really count?

Sure, cheap movies are made and go straight to video without ever seeing a theater, like El Mariachi...

By Godstud
Image never made it to movie theatres in North America
By spodi

Anyone ever scene this little known treat I was cruising Netflix one late dark night and found it, all I can say is WOW!

@FiveofSwords Why will an accountant make a be[…]

What do the tweets say? Read them? They have ex[…]

Dude, YouTube is your source? You are not a serio[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]