another trend: Fooled by mirrors - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Interested in the observation by Proctor "Theres nothing more frightening than staring into the mirror and seeing nothing but the fear welling up in your eyes" (or somethign to that effect) Anyway.. tested that theory out this mornign about 3 when a particulary vicious possum fight took place above me... and it is true...

Anyway.. the only thing to do with this piece is they both involve mirrors... think what you will

Enjoy... or don't.
By Adrien
It's very very nice!

You have talent, that's for sure. Do could have a wallpapers site or something like that you know, or at least a gallery for you in this forum.
By Proctor
Wow.

And to think that I inspired it. :|

Dri is definately right, you should get your work out there. Every time I see a new picture, I have to stop for maybe ten seconds and just stare at it. Brilliant.
By Yeddi
Thanks for your support guys. :) Originally my site at Freewebs was going to be a gallery thing, but i got lazy and couldn't be bothered updating the page everytime i added something... maybe i'll do something properly sometime. :hmm:

We all know those supposed "political fact ch[…]

Dude...all life has a common ancestor Then why s[…]

All that to say that simply claiming that Zionists[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]