Read anything good lately? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Milorg
I need a good book guys. I'm getting on a couple of planes on Saturday. Melbourne - Hong Kong - London - Oslo... That's 30+ hours to kill, so any suggestions?
By Aloysha
Fight Club - Chuck Palahnuik
Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
On the Geneology of Morals - Friedrich Nietzsche
After Doomsday - Poul Anderson
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Should be enough for you :D They're all good too 8)
By Darth objectionable
the meg and mog books used to keep me entertained for hours. Then I moved onto the Harry Potter books. I suppose you could really push the boat out and read the instruction manual for your PC.
By hole in the ground
Grab a hold of the full hitchhikers guid to the galaxy (all in one book, thats five if you don't know) Alternatively you could try to read "War and Peace" which has hundreds (I mean this literaly it's not an exageration) of characters.

Good Luck
By Milorg
Flights done.. Ended up with Cien Anos de Soledad and Crossroads of Twilight... I do hate flying...
By bach
Flights done.. Ended up with Cien Anos de Soledad and Crossroads of Twilight... I do hate flying...

As interesting fact the guy who wrote "Cien Anos de Soledad" Garcia Marquez, almost lives in Cuba and is one of Castro's best friends, they even take the 'tea' when possible.

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]