All good things in moderation - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Jesse
Alrighty - there's a new sheriff in town - me. 8)

I've been asked, and am more than honoured to assume moderatorship of this forum - to try and inject even more life and vitality into this woefully underused forum. Lets keep in clean, and I won't drop the hammer on y'all. :p Figured I'd let everyone know.

'til later, Jesse
By enLight
Good news. Hopefully this forum will become a little more active!
By Truth-a-naut
For some reason the idea of a mod for the platonism and dictatorship forum comes off rather ironically.
By smashthestate
Good point, haha! Of course, this isn't exactly a democratic forum either. The masses have no choice in what goes on. The moderators are not elected by the people, and certainly not for the people.

Maybe the powers that be at this forum are trying to tell us a thing or two about how real-life governments should be run.

;)
By MB.
At least your not moderating the middle east forum! Yeeesh!

:eh:

Anyway, glad to ahve you onboard, and I hope that you cn throw some new life into... wait... this *is* the communist forum right? :O
By Jesse
Come on! We're the good sort 'round 'ere. And who would pass up a job that let you wear jackboots? :p

Actually, I'm a democratic adherent. I recommend you read my essay "On Democracy" posted in this very fine forum. Enjoy :D

@FiveofSwords You are discussing the big Cs - […]

Trump pledges to scrap offshore wind projects on[…]

Then clarify exactly what you meant when you said[…]

...People tend to empathize with victims of viole[…]