Prostitution in Fascist States - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Suska
Andropov wrote:Sex attitudes in society should be more lax. I have no problem with prostitution.
So to profit hedonism you would allow slavery? Just wondering...
By Andropov
Slavery is a poor way to organize human capital. Using machines to fulfill mundane tasks, I have no problem with, but a brain can be used in better ways.
By Suska
human capital.. Slavery.. Prostitution.. Do you know what the important difference is Andropov? I don't.
By Bosnjak
human capital.. Slavery.. Prostitution.. Do you know what the important difference is Andropov? I don't.

No. I know some prosititutes personally two sisters they were with 16 nymphomaniac ( I was with them at highschool), and with 18 they started to take money now with 22 each of them owns 300 000$.
allthough they spend money like crazy ,lot of parties, expensive clothes, expensive loft, and daily cocain, and weed.

In the brothel they work they get just the half, what the client pays. According to them say older prostitutesAs prostitution was prohibited, got the whores just 20-30% by pimps, and were beaten, now they have contracts, and are employees.

I do not say being a whore, is cool. deeper can a woman not sink. But what want they to do else, they have IQ of chicken, and are lazy.

They pay taxes, so the state benefit from it.

Most Countries the prostitution is legalised look so.

In Netherlands were it was first legalized looks it extremly transparent:

[youtube]_K1IxaJTufo[/youtube]
By Jackal
Fasces wrote:I suspect he means usage taxes, not corporate taxes.

Either way, they would be government employees and you would be using a government service. Why wouldn't the government just charge the rates it wants?

Taxes in this situation seems a bit pointless to me.
By Fasces
Tax, in this situation, would be similar to 'sales' tax. A prostitute charging $50 total might keep $30 for herself, with $20 serving as a tax, and going to government. :eh:
By Bosnjak
Either way, they would be government employees and you would be using a government service. Why wouldn't the government just charge the rates it wants?

Taxes in this situation seems a bit pointless to me.

goverment service?

is probably too much, but extremly taxed by the state.

Instead the money is in the hands of evil guys, who have armies.

some blow dealers have even AK-47s, Uzzis...

How do you think thousands of thousands t, of drugs reach europe. Do you think this is possible without corruption?

also I watched on bosnian tv, a girl from bosnia was kidnapped and brought to Italy, as she fled from the pimp and went to the police station, the policmen extradited her to the pimp and he has with a hammer demolished her beautyfull face, and she talked with an reconstructed but still not nice face.

such fucking things happen on daily bases. and rather in countries where prostitution is forbidden.
By Khalq
Bosnjak wrote:but extremly taxed by the state.
[...]
Do you think this is possible without corruption?

I don't pretend to have The Answer, but how exactly will high taxes make the situation (prostitution and corruption) any better? Most clients will be unable to pay the increased rates, so the prostitutes' income will drop significantly and they will start working illegally, that is, outside the government's taxing control.
Even when it comes to non-sex-related work, corporations and individual employers and workers often prefer to exploit legal loopholes or outright operate illegally and cheat with their status, number of employees, income/revenue reports, etc. so they can avoid paying some or all taxes.

Also, sometimes prostitution is not voluntary (e.g. forced prostitution, economic recession) so you would only be fixing the effect instead of the cause.
By starman2003
I vote no.

Fascism must overcome all forms of liberalism.

Given the difficulty of stamping out prostitution, it would be tempting to just legalize and tax it but I "vote no" too. It smacks of present hedonistic, individualistic society. Legalizing it would send the wrong message.
By Orestes
Bosnjak wrote:In Netherlands were it was first legalized looks it extremly transparent:

Bos, that video is pretty deceiving. The guy was able to be safely filming like this because he was riding, and still I suspect the camera was also somehow concealed. I don't know about other places in the world with legal whoreship, but in Amsterdam you will get into trouble immediately once a pimp sees you trying to take even a single picture of one of the girls, clear indication of a shady bussiness going on.

I would think that the only way you can maintain prostitution both legal and not turning into human-trafficking in the long run, is to have a state monopoly providing it instead of privateers.
By Pants-of-dog
Orestes wrote:I would think that the only way you can maintain prostitution both legal and not turning into human-trafficking in the long run, is to have a state monopoly providing it instead of privateers.

Not necessarily. I think full decriminalisation of the industry with regulation done by the sex-worker themselves could lead to a legal and safe industry.

At least, that is what most sex workers seem to want.
By Fasci XP
I may be unique as a fascist in that, on the whole, I am socially tolerant. I believe that the fascist state has the responsibility of instilling certain values into the citizenry, namely, love of country, class collaboration, and the strive to always push, as a nation, toward greater heights. This fraternity among men is important.

As to our private pleasures, I do not think they are particularly important so long as they do not infringe on the above. Prostitution should be legal. Sex is something everybody can enjoy; it can, in fact, bring us together. The same goes with other things, such as drug use.

Basically, as long as the nation as a whole is not harmed (its aims and goals), then our private, daily routines are not that important.

Nonsense.. It was "deeded" to the Ukra[…]

You couldn't make this up

The letter is actually hilarious. I'm sure Mr. Kha[…]

But Hadrian wasn't really the instigator and it a[…]

@Verv "a certain issue" Passing […]