The F-Scale - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By telluro
I got:

You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

Quite funny.

For the most part, I agree with Preston and Starman.
By grassroots1
[2] A person who has bad manners, habits, and breeding can hardly expect to get along with decent people.

I'm sorry, can we analyze this dumbass question for a second? First of all, what one person considers to be bad manners and habits are different than another person's consideration of the same thing. Similarly, one person may consider "decent people" to be something completely different than another. So this question has a bias in itself. The only thing I can do, and I imagine the only thing ANYONE can do, is to answer 'disagree strongly,' because we would presumably imagine that anyone who has "bad" manners will not get along with "decent" people, if the evaluation of bad and decent are coming from the same individual.

Fking stupid quiz, sorry.

This is why I rarely end up taking them. I always wished I would have the SAT guy next to me so I could berate him for all of his badly worded and unclear questions.
By Sun Tzu
You should practice doing things with your left hand.

I wasn't very fond of the questions
By Cartertonian
Seems clear to me that these questions have been lifted - or rather cherry-picked - from elsewhere to populate this nonesense.

Oh...2.36. In a liberal airhead too, apperently.
By Decky
Same here; in fact even Hitler had this pragmatic attitude. He once defended a gay follower (Roehm?)

:eh:

A bit of a nit pick, he had him killed, have you heard of the night of the long knives?
By ex-rep
You are a liberal airhead.
By Preston Cole
Decky wrote:A bit of a nit pick, he had him killed, have you heard of the night of the long knives?

He didn't kill him because he was gay; he killed him because he was leading an organization that directly competed for power in the Nazi Party.
By Walter_Nowotny
Haha I got 5.033 You may want to practice doing things with your left hand. I think this test portrayed fascism, as hating science too much sometimes, with the astrology stuff. I'll have you know Italy was a very advance country at the time!

Whats even funnier is that I'm left handed. :P Though I am fascist. :)
By Murph
I don't understand the astrology question. Is that like hitler and the occult or something?
By Section Leader
4.9 You should practice doing things with your left hand

What's with all the astrology and occult nonsense?
By starman2003
It played a role in the reich--Hitler had horoscopes and Himmler sponsored a mystic. Together with "the religiousness of Italy" (which Mussolini didn't really like) it shows how flawed past fascism was. The basic idea may be good but..time to move on! ;)
By Section Leader
starman2003 wrote:It played a role in the reich--Hitler had horoscopes and Himmler sponsored a mystic. Together with "the religiousness of Italy" (which Mussolini didn't really like) it shows how flawed past fascism was. The basic idea may be good but..time to move on! ;)

The religious aspects of Fascist Italy were more or less for show for the benefit of the millions of devout Italians, the fascists were originally highly anti-religious. The Nazis were a weird bunch in many respects, they borrowed enough ideological material from Italy to be considered fascist, but the mysticism largely came from the Thule Society.
By Iron Fascist

A very strange and bizarre interpretation of Fascism in regards to the questions asked. :hmm:
By starman2003
The religious aspects of Fascist Italy were more or less a show for the benefit of the millions of devout Italians, the fascists were originally highly anti-religious.

I remember on the old AFM board somebody quoted some fascist praise of Italian catholicism, in order to counter my view that fascism/wholism/caesarism is essentially the polar opposite of christianity. It was remarkable how some of those guys were so lacking in sophistication they not only disliked the idea of manipulative propaganda, they couldn't even see an example for what it was.
By Preston Cole
The AFM was, and is, filled with libertarians and conservatives, but there are some more educated and orthodox fascists over there. Some of them are so obsessed with distancing themselves from Nazism to the point where they cease to be fascists.

One guy even called an American neo-fascist journal (Reaktion!, which is dark-themed and militant) "communist" and told the editor "you scare me." Some American fascists are very different from the rest of us.
By Section Leader
Preston Cole wrote:The AFM was, and is, filled with libertarians and conservatives, but there are some more educated and orthodox fascists over there. Some of them are so obsessed with distancing themselves from Nazism to the point where they cease to be fascists.

One guy even called an American neo-fascist journal (Reaktion!, which is dark-themed and militant) "communist" and told the editor "you scare me." Some American fascists are very different from the rest of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That quote still makes me laugh, as Kacen says a lot of them are basically libertarians with a fascist coating.
By Iron Fascist
The AFM was an excellent joke but we already have the Tea Party so it quickly became redundant. :p

That seems vague and does not necessarily denote […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://youtu.be/my8lXDNgACk

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/17882205909580[…]

@Tainari88 @FiveofSwords appears to have suf[…]