Nationalist forums and websites - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hi, recently I have been looking for nationalist internet forums, blogs and websites. I have come across sites such as "stormfront" and others like it which are illegal here in Canada. Does anybody know of a site which I could use but would not possibly land me in prison. Thanks
By Preston Cole
If you're a Fascist, there's the ITPF: http://internationalthirdpositionistfed ... izhat.com/

I don't know of any other international nationalist forums. I'm sure there are some pertaining to the country you reside in.

And using Stormfront won't land you in prison. The police doesn't have time to monitor every White Nationalist on the internet. It's when you get into hate crimes and other shit that you're attracting attention to yourself.
By Germanicus Caesar
Thanks for the site, I have looked a bit at it and like some of what
I see, may even get an account. Although I am more of a Conservative (and monarchist), in the extremely traditional sense of the word (berfore it became associated with libertarianism) than a fascist. And also in regards to Stormfront, I landed there by accident and am not much of a white nationalist; that being said I believe strongly in European Pride.
By Section Leader
Cartertonian wrote:Image

I support the Minister's wise statement, just ignore the tanks behind him, or else.....

(We need a Luger smiley)
By Kman
Germanicus Caesar wrote:Hi, recently I have been looking for nationalist internet forums, blogs and websites. I have come across sites such as "stormfront" and others like it which are illegal here in Canada. Does anybody know of a site which I could use but would not possibly land me in prison. Thanks

You can get sent to prison for visiting Stormfront? what kind of fucking oppressive banana republic has Canada turned into?
By Rei Murasame
As far as I'm aware (granted, I only did like 2 minutes of checking), it would seem that Stormfront is not banned in Canada, since apparently a Canadian guy helps to run it (Paul Fromm?) and he doesn't get in trouble for it. Stormfront of course looks to be - and will remain - a total nightmare.

I'm not on ITPF, but from what I've seen of it, it seems to be generally okay.
By Section Leader
Rei Murasame wrote:I'm not on ITPF, but from what I've seen of it, it seems to be generally okay.

We're a pretty friendly bunch, quite a few regulars from here, including my good self, post there.
By Germanicus Caesar
Ok I was thinking of one or two guys who were arrested for posting certain material on stormfront. The site itself turns out not to be illegal here. I read it and frankly alot of what is posted there could give nationalism a bad name. Seriously is it necessary to wash your hands three times after touching an African person? I have non European friends and frankly they arn't really much of a "threat" to our civilization.
By Monapos
I would strongly recommend I3PF. Monarchist views are pretty non-existent there, but I would be glad to have a fellow monarchist there personally.
By Germanicus Caesar
Sure, I'll probably get an account soon. Just one question, you are a monarchist and in the US; how would a monarchy work in a country with a republican tradition like America? Joining the Commonwealth?
By Monapos
I am an American, but an American Monarchy is a ridiculous pipe-dream. I support monarchies in nations with monarchist traditions, fascism in those without.
By Alty
what kind of fucking oppressive banana republic has Canada turned into?

That actually made me laugh out loud.

The October 7 attack may constitute an act of atte[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]