How do you post images? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
I have so much time on my hands I could just call payphones for fun but I cant figure out how to post images (and by the way how do you call payphones? ;) )
By sokath
most payphones will have the number listed on them... you'd just have to call that however, most of them (the new ones in particular, only have a selectively one-way circuit, that is to say they cannot accept incoming calls except from a specific number).... there is however one, that my buddies and I found in downtown ottawa... we'll sit in a car across the street and call it pretending to be a local radio station... we've gottan people to scream things at the top of their lungs in the middle of a busy street, it's great.. :lol:

as for the images question, you have to use bbcode

and the specific code for that is [img]insert url here[/url]

Cheers,

S./
By Adrien
most payphones will have the number listed on them... you'd just have to call that however, most of them (the new ones in particular, only have a selectively one-way circuit, that is to say they cannot accept incoming calls except from a specific number).... there is however one, that my buddies and I found in downtown ottawa... we'll sit in a car across the street and call it pretending to be a local radio station... we've gottan people to scream things at the top of their lungs in the middle of a busy street, it's great..

I can imagine it is! :lol:

(I'll keep this idea in mind, it could serve one day)
By Sweeper
Heheheehehe, sokath, the funny guy.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For what? Not being Nazi enough? https://twitt[…]

Charles de Gaulle's (French president from January[…]

@FiveofSwords I disagreed that capitalism is 'Je[…]

As long as you have abandoned the argument that e[…]