The Great S.Fox - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By TUC
For many months the experianced artist S.Fox was workin on his lates creation, which he calls simply TUC. It is his contribution and award to the great TUC who's unbreakable mission it is to make this web a happier place. I hereby would like to express my deapest thank to the honorable comrade who has made many sigs all of which enlighten this website. Image Image
By TUC
My desktop used to look like that.....and so did my walls.....but it has stopp *wonders*........I'M OUT OF DOPE IS WHY!

Mind you I did post this else where originaly..... :eh:
By Sovietski
ahh crap my sig hasd been to big but its " special" why havntu taken it off yet siberian fox? i cant think of one that will fit and i dont have the programs..wait paint program slitly currupt for cs sig experiments hehe
give some ideas help me out?!?!?!
By Steve
Fox, sokath... any of you willing to make me a sig so I can fit in? :D
By Kov
Fox........ :D Got some time on your hands?

Fox thinks:(OH NO!!)
By CasX
Links work for me. Check them out.
By Yeddi
Fox... again me wondering... how's u do the coolo writing in Sokath's sig, or is that a trade secret ;)

My wonderful sig was wipped up in bout 10 mins... simple, yet effective i think... i've done much better stuff.. just not in sig form, some can be seen HERE

Check out the later ones... (near the bottom) they tres better.
By Yeddi
Hmmm.. i've been thinking and i reckon all u did was add an outerglow with heaps o noise, correct? gah... it was a pointless question. BUT with all that is said i've decided that its time for a new sig... any suggestions for picture? anybody?
By Krasniy Yastreb
First of all I'd like to say, WTF??? A Sig Forum??? How cheesy can you get???

Secondly, My sig :lol: . You appear to have changed the rules on sig size from 600x100 to 400x100. Mine is 500x100. Do I have to change it, or is the fact it has not been removed a sign that Fox is letting me keep it?

[Edit: doesn't matter. I just squeezed it to 400 wide]
By Sweeper
Okay, 400 x 100 is small, I really want the height if I want to make one.
By Siberian Fox
Fox........ Got some time on your hands?

Not for the next two-three months. :( After that I will have.

my sig hasd been to big but its " special" why havntu taken it off yet siberian fox?

Because I was wait ing to see if you would remove it yourself.

i've been thinking and i reckon all u did was add an outerglow with heaps o noise, correct?

Correct.

Okay, 400 x 100 is small,

The is the entire point. Makes pages faster to load and less need for scrolling.

These Germans believe otherwise . :lol: htt[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

After the battle of Cannae, Rome was finished. It[…]