Need help with sig/avatar. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
I am not super awesome at this kind of things and i am really thankful to Qatz for making my old sig, but right now i wouldnt mind a change so can anybody help me please.

This as an avatar http://2015-icu-metz.gatech.edu/images/ ... robert.jpg

And some colorful sig with ''per unitatem vis'' in it. Also i dont mind any theme in my sig, so any anime girls, crazy mumbojumbo etc is fine as long as its eye pleasing and colorful. Please don't make it look like a caricature/satire. If its styled with anything related to the Eu that would be a big plus.
I will consider it, its a bit simplistic but still good . In all honest i will give everybody else some time to post here if they are willing regarding the sig.
Thank you Varax, ill give everybody till the end of the day and then will decide. The 1st one is really good, can you please make the EU symbol a bit smaller or remove it in general, would be very good then
Thank you for the sigs all, now my question why is it so white compared to the image that is posted in the topic?
You're welcome.

JohnRawls wrote:my question why is it so white compared to the image that is posted in the topic?

One of the perks of being a site supporter is that their posts "stand out more" - which really means that everyone who is not a supporter has their text slightly greyer while their sigs and avs have a white filter over them. So in my post it looks normal the way I created it but when someone who doesn't have supporter status goes to use them they have that effect applied by the forum. So it's a site "feature", if you take a quick look around the board and compare users' sigs/avs in thread compared to how they look in their public profiles you can see the difference quite clearly. Nothing I can do about it.
Clockwork aint a supporter for example, but his sig is fine, not whitish.
JohnRawls wrote:Clockwork aint a supporter for example, but his sig is fine, not whitish.

Actually Clockwork is a supporter, the bold on the username just isn't working for some supporters right now (I don't know why). The other perks (custom title, non-whitish sigs, etc.) are still there.

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]