Sig Request - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Figlio di Moros
I'm looking for an A3P sig, hopefully before the election.

Some pics-

By Figlio di Moros
It's not a white supremecist party; it's a white identity party. There are some occasional problems with wiki articles, such as the use of left-wing or liberal sources in misrepresenting right positions.

Would this not count as a legitimate defence against such an accusation, Siberian Fox?
By Siberian Fox
I've taken a look at the official website and it seems they have an open membership policy.

Is this an official graphic?:

That slogan is definitely inflammatory and sounds hateful even if not born out by the membership policy. Upon reading it I assumed the party would have a racist membership policy like the BNP had before they were taken to court for breaking laws against discrimination.

The party policy on "race issues" seems self-damaging. Instead of the usual commitment to equality and non discrimination it states:

A3P wrote:A nation’s character is determined by its people – and racial demographics are a primary determinant. [...]
A3P stands to protect White American interests, [...] The goal of A3P is therefore to restore and preserve the legitimacy of White identity, White heritage, and expressions of White interests.

Are there also laws in the USA preventing a discriminatory membership policy? It certainly sounds like a white supremacist organisation.
By Figlio di Moros
I'm not exactly sure- I don't believe AA covers private organizations, especially heritage-based ones (Italian-American Heritage Foundation, or the Hibernians, for example), but I'm not sure if it breeches the topic of political parties. Letting someone eat at your resturant is a lot different than forcing someone to be allowed in your party.

The USA needed white supremacy because the USA […]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]