KFlint's Creations - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
KFlint wrote:Sadly, I am currently using that sig.

I would be happy to make you one of your own.

ok, how about one with 'accused of a myriad of things, but not guilty'...include fire and the german flag lol...

put a candle in there too :) oh and some long grass (My old man was a police superintendent)
By U184
You are very welcome.

It has become custom of late, to donate 5$ to the site for such work, should you decide to become a regular forum member and have the funds, I would ask that you become a supporter.

Though, such a donation is not a requirement, the forum could use the donation.
By U184
Ya Philby, explaining sure is a reason for being brought to the basement... and complaining SURE is a reach to mean others should not do it!
Feel free to make a complaint, yet me not liking it and saying so is HARDLY attempting to dissuade users for reporting undesirable behavior, what a crock.
Last edited by Demosthenes on 14 May 2012 20:54, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Reference to offending post removed
By Brio
As the winner of this year's Pofo NHL playoff prediction pool I'd like to humbly request a signature that show's this fact. If you need pics/ideas I can provide them, but as you created a nice one for the winner of last year's pool (Godstud), I'm sure you can come up with something great.

Thanks in advance.
By MissTNT
Welp, my sig is an amazing KFlint design(and if he cares so sign it I would be proud to make that a part of my sig in order to give credit where due) and, I believe he also helped with my AV.

And guess what??? I have the Baddest Assed Sig on the board thanks to his talent at bringing my imagery to fruition. The man combined Stewie Griffin and Iron Maiden into pure Bad Assedness. Keep giving him your wimpy ideas and see if he can make something of them. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy my time as the Baddest Assed Sig by KFlint title holder and keep waiting for the competition to show up.
By U184
Well thank you gracious lady! I may just have to spring a seasonal Eddie on you, in the meantime, you still have this sig waiting in the wings.

I might as well catch up a bit as well, I have not been adding them in as I should be.

During WWII, the Nazi Party ideologists in German[…]

Nobody is justified when using genocidal rhetoric.[…]

The discussion is about the current violence. I[…]

You couldn't make this up

Reminds me of the Hague Invasion Act and the point[…]