Yeddi's Sig - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Yeddi
Okay people, what do you think of my new sig

believe it or not the background is infact a close up photo of my EYE... inversed of course... Sorry to disappoint u all but i'm not an alien from the plant garthantion setting up a camp so i can create a slave world...ha ha... who would so something like that... :roll:

Anyway suggestions are always welcome...

Here it IS ||
V
By sokath
the text effect is a nice one dude, I like how crisp you've mananged to make it, and the background is QUITE neat... overall a really good effect, although I was always partial to the dude dumping the swastika, but I guess you've got that in your avatar.. ;)

S./
By Yeddi
Yeah, i liked the swastika guy too.. but i do have him in my sig.. and the tv guy fitted in. Ahhh that background... who'd thought an eye could look so much UNLIKE an eye... u can see the rim of my glasses too... (yes i wear glasses 8) )

Thanks for ur support mate.
By sokath
Yeddi wrote:(yes i wear glasses 8) )

Haha, what a nerd! :lol:

I'm sorry... I couldn't resist... :knife:

S./
By Yeddi
Least i'm not a JOCK! :p
By sokath
Neither am I! Do you have any conceivable idea how much time I spend in front of this thing. :lol:

Try and classify me! I dares ya! :muha1:

S./
By Sovietski
oh ya i got a computer tan all the sunlight i get is from my screen lol and through my black clothing which i wear alot or dark blue im not a goth! or junkee in an average everyday american...on the outside
By Yeddi
Well okay...

Computerness + Web Design = Nerd

Rugby + Weights training = Jock

SO... Nerd + Jock =... Jerk! :p
By sokath
Yeddi wrote:Well okay...

Computerness + Web Design = Nerd

Rugby + Weights training = Jock

SO... Nerd + Jock =... Jerk! :p

That's actually the best thing I've ever heard. Yeddi, you're a genius! :eek: Wow! I gotta use that somewhere. :)

S./
By Yeddi
YEP, there's a thin line between insanity and genius.. and i crossed it, i sign myself in tomorrow :lol:

Spoken like a true anthropologist. This is a pers[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]