Euro 2012 bet thread - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Beirut
It is a shame Croatia got eliminated.
---
As for Ukraine, I have yet to understand why the fuck do extra-assistant referees get paid for.
[youtube]cGpa0sM79n4[/youtube]
By Stranger
I'm pretty sure this referee isn't going to get paid for much longer. But we should really just install a camera there FFS, if these additional guys can't handle situations like this correctly.
By R_G
R_G wrote:Group A
Poland =4
Greece =3
Russia =1
Czech Republic =2

Funny enough, I bet Czech would take it because they had big odds....lol....

Group B
Netherlands =1
Denmark =3
Germany =2
Portugal =4

Got one right..... :p

Group C
Spain =1
Italy =3
Ireland =2
Croatia =4

Why did I put faith in Ireland to do anything? :hmm:

Group D
Ukraine =3
Sweden =4
France =2
England =1

:eek:

LOLZ....
As for Ukraine, I have yet to understand why the fuck do extra-assistant referees get paid for.

It was a one-meter offside at the beginning anyway.

Results so far were pretty expected, except for Russia and Netherlands failing miserably.(although if Greece wasn't robbed against Czech and Poland, Russia would be rightfully in the next stage)
By Philby
After the group stage there will be a knock-out stage, I will post the matches after every stage.

winner quarter final correct 10 points
match result correct 5 points

Quarter Finals:

Czech Republic - Portugal

Germany - Greece

Spain - France

England - Italy

Your results before the Czech - Portugal game please.

I will add your scores tomorrow.
Last edited by Philby on 21 Jun 2012 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
Czech
Greece
Spain
England
By Philby
With the results please Corporatios. There can be a draw, results are after 120 minutes.
By Quantum
Czech Republic 0 - 1 Portugal

Germany 2 - 0 Greece

Spain 2 - 1 France

England 0 - 1 Italy
By Philby
Czech Republic 1 - 3 Portugal

Germany 4 - 2 Greece

Spain 1 - 1 France

England 2 - 2 Italy
By R_G
France 3-1
Czech 1-0
Germany 3-0
Italy 2-1

Not sure if I'll have any internet next few weeks so for security:

Germany 2-0 in Semis and 3-1 in Final.
France or Spain 1-0 in Semis.
By fuser
Czech Republic 0 - 2 Portugal

Germany 2 - 1 Greece

Spain 1 - 0 France

England 1 - 1 Italy
By Quantum
Awesome, I win 15 points.

noemon wrote:I can't wait for the Greece-Germany game Quantum, first time I wish Germans pass first in the group.

Are you ready for the most politicised match in a long time? :)
That equaliser gave us a lot of hopes. You could hear people screaming from everywhere, but ok, at least we saved our pride and possibly another favourable place for the World Cup qualification groups.

Damn you Philby, couldn't you keep your mouth shut. :p

Arab and Polish players scored for Germany against Greece. Germany beats Greece.

Does anyone see a German in German team?

I don't have a problem with second generation immigrants playing for national teams, but some cases are clearly unfair, like Turkey's and Spain's own brazilian players, or other more common cases in basketball. We have an alleged second generation Albanian immigrant in our team, who always seems to lack the passion of the rest of the team and he had gain many haters because of that. He was the one walking around in the first half...
Spain beats multi- kulti bastards :D Viva La Espana !

I don't have a problem with second generation immigrants playing for national teams, but some cases are clearly unfair, like Turkey's and Spain's own brazilian players, or other more common cases in basketball. We have an alleged second generation Albanian immigrant in our team, who always seems to lack the passion of the rest of the team and he had gain many haters because of that. He was the one walking around in the first half...

Yes, I know that case. That black player just got citizenship for playing in Turkey national team. :hmm:
It's a pitty for Ribery. He always get screwed in the end. I hope one day he and Roben will get a title, although Roben is usually a cause of problems for his team.

Not all classification of living organisms is arb[…]

It seems oddly important for defenders of this gen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Pu[…]

I don't find it surprising mainstream media will a[…]