Euro 2012 bet thread - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Quantum
Euro 2012 Winner: Germany
Runner-up: Spain

Goal top scorer: Mario Gomez

Group A

Poland = 3
Greece = 4
Russia = 1
Czech Republic = 2

Group B

Netherlands = 2
Denmark = 4
Germany = 1
Portugal = 3

Group C

Spain = 1
Italy = 2
Ireland = 4
Croatia = 3

Group D

Ukraine = 4
Sweden = 3
France = 1
England = 2
By Soma
Bit of a rush job, but not to worry!

Euro 2012 Winner: Germany
Runner-up: Spain

Goal top scorer:Gomez

Group A

Poland =2
Greece =4
Russia =1
Czech Republic =3

Group B

Netherlands =2
Denmark =4
Germany =1
Portugal =3

Group C

Spain =1
Italy =4
Ireland =3
Croatia =2

Group D

Ukraine =4
Sweden =3
France =2
England =1
Well, Greece was baltantly robbed by the referee, but we still shot ourselves in the foot when we lost that penalty in the end. :(
By Goldberk
Very impressed with Greece, had a great second half and showed spirit after a poor sending off decision, Russia look a great dark horse bet, still thing Germany or Holland to win.
By fuser
Russia will fall apart against any decent defending teams, but yes Germany, Netherlands or Spain will win.
By Philby
We, Holland, missed almost 20 chances, amazing with the strikers we have.

The Germans were lucky as always.

It is a hell of a day, I don't wanna live anymore....
Super Mario did it again. Holland- Portugal will be a hell of a macth.
By fuser
It was a great match, Italy vs Spain. I would bet on Spain now, specially considering the poor performances of Netherlands and Germany (irrespective of match results)
By Maas
Philby wrote:We, Holland, missed almost 20 chances, amazing with the strikers we have.

v. Persie just sucks balls. Completely failed to control the ball when he was wide open in front of the goal (where he should have been good enough to just kick it in without needing to control it) And an other time he just totally missed the ball when trying to kicking it.

I got a dent in my head due to facepalming.

Corporatios wrote:Super Mario did it again. Holland- Portugal will be a hell of a macth.

if we loose against the Germans, than there is no point for us to play well against Portugal.
Our players don't got that "we do it for the honor" thing. Its like a friendly match, where we always play terrible.
By JohnRawls
Almost all 1st matches are done.

Main candidates for winning: 1) Spain 2) Russia 3) Germany.

1 of those 3 will be the winner. Seriously Russia this year is a mean grinding machine. I am wary at putting them 2nd(wanted to put them 1st), if they keep this performance they are surely gonna win but we shall see. Spain as usually is very bad opponent for Russia, due to its ability to slice the defence with it passes which Russia is bad at countering(Russia defenders are slow but experienced). So basically only spain can have a chance at beating russia right now, well perhaps netherlands but i won't bet on it.

Anyways we shall see.

England - France 1/1 just ended. Was total shit of a game. No teamplay in both teams at all.
if we loose against the Germans, than there is no point for us to play well against Portugal.

Why? Even if Portugal beats Denmark and Holland loses, it still ties the score with a win over Portugal. I am not sure which method they use in ties though.

I'd say it's more than just that. Skin pigmentati[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]