2012 NFL Season - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Azale
Oxymoron wrote:I think Jets are favorites to win their division, you heard it here first folks.

lol no

Whether they do or not is irrelevant to this statement. The Patriots are the favorites in the AFC East, as they've been the last 10 or so years.

It is really too bad they will once again have their hopes dashed against the rocks against the Cowboys in the Superbowl :)
By bobgnote
Jets are going to do well, agreed . . . the Niners are liable to shoot, agreed. The Niners had a great draft, they have a great organization, and they lost to the Giants, by screwing up punts.

That sorry performance will be corrected.

As for the SF Giants, 2010 was the hottest year, in the instrument record, look at Cain doing 27 opponnents, for 10-0, and if you are able, translate to what happens, when GHGs release, accelerating to 10x the rate, of GHG release, during the PETM extinction event.

When the GHGs come to town, it's BYE-BYE, BABY. After the gas, comes the change-up. Watch out for rise-balls, gamer-babes! And when you think you're ready for the football, here comes Mass Extinction Event 6. Got sports? Predictions are available . . .
By Demosthenes
bobgnote wrote:As for the SF Giants, 2010 was the hottest year, in the instrument record, look at Cain doing 27 opponnents, for 10-0, and if you are able, translate to what happens, when GHGs release, accelerating to 10x the rate, of GHG release, during the PETM extinction event.

When the GHGs come to town, it's BYE-BYE, BABY. After the gas, comes the change-up. Watch out for rise-balls, gamer-babes! And when you think you're ready for the football, here comes Mass Extinction Event 6. Got sports? Predictions are available . . .

None of that makes any sense and the SF Giants are a baseball, not football team. :eh:
By R_G
Anyone interested in a 6 Team POFO super-league?

I say 6 teams because outside of me I doubt there's more than 5 other posters who genuinely care enough about football.

I ran a couple 6 Team leagues last season but one of them is my long-time QB league.

Format for a 6 Team League is usually loaded like so:

3 Quarterbacks
3 RBs
5 WRs
2 TEs
5 DL
3 LBs
2 DBs
3 K

For a total of 26 starters. The bench is usually 5.

Probably looking at an 80 min draft.

Of course we could just do offense and have it as so:

3 QBs
3 RBs
5 WRs
2 TEs
3 K

16 Starters and 4 Bench.

Here we're probably looking at 45-60 min draft time.
I might be. I've always been half into NFL, so this might be a good way to get all the way in. And as a Fantasy footballer for many other leagues/types of football I do get what I'm doing.
Though depends on what time of day/night in Aus the draft is :D
By R_G
Australia is 14 hours ahead.

So it's always going to be an issue of A.M. vs. P.M.

Of course on a weekend, probably not a big deal.

Something like, 10p.m. on a Friday in North America being noon Saturday in Australia.

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]