European Technocracy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Lux
Hiya folks. My name is Enrique and I'm one of the representatives at the NET board. The Network of European technocrats is a newly formed technocratic organisation in Europe which was finally registered in april 2006, after two years of incubation and egg-dwelling.

We intend to make an energy survey about the prospects of Europe turning into a technate. We also intend to reform and modernise technocracy in order to let new technologies increase the efficiency of the technate several times.

NET website
Last edited by Lux on 10 Dec 2006 10:05, edited 1 time in total.
By ZenWilsonian
How's the survey coming along? I've heard about NET and checked it out every few months and it seemed to be making slow progress. As a member of a political party, I imagine I'm not eligable for membership, but I keep an interested eye on techoncratic matters.
And to point out, there's a typo in the URL you supplied... It should be http://www.technocracyeurope.eu
By Lux
Thanks for the correction.

NET is different from Tech.Inc. Anyone above the age of 16 could become a member. Special citizenship is not either a requirement.

Given that NET was started by individuals scattered across an entire continent and more, and only came into being on a discussion forum, it is an impressive path we have taken. Our manpower base is scarce. We were registered in april this year, and the year was used to establish a website.

We are not a copy of Technocracy Inc, and membership in a political party is not a hindrance.
By SpiderMonkey
I wouldn't have though Europe would have enough resources to produce that much. Would Russia need to be included?
By El Gilroy
Europe has quite a lot of resources, and with Russia, it'd be even more. Theoretically, a technate would be possible if it was to span only the more developed ares in central/western Europe, but the Europeans themselves are still devoid of any stronger sense of unity, so it's still a distant vision.
By Lux
The European technate would most likely include Russia as well.
By skip sievert
Have you informed Putin on that ?
Don`t ya think he might laugh at you.

How can four bloggers, 2 of which live in their mother`s basements start a social movement ?

I assume that Network of Europeans is a joke.

I like the parody site better. It makes more sense.

Is it true that you are a graduate of the Kolzene school of witchcraft, and that you have a junior witchcraft certificate?

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]