Supply and Demand in Energy Accounting - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
How does a Functional Sequence know how much to produce to meet the demand for a particular product, while minimizing waste (overproduction / surpluses) and avoid underproduction (scarcity / rationing)?
  • Forecasting can help, but are only predictions based on the past experience.
  • Real-Time Market Analysis is “what has happened” and/or “what is and will like to continue to happen.”

I read through the various files, posts, articles and sites associated with Technocracy, and this seems only address in pasting – based on the “continuous 24-hour register.” This seems to equal the same are the current Market Analysis systems we have now in the Price System.

My question could be irrelevant - if a moderate amount of overproduction was acceptable in order to insure that products were available at all times. If demand changed or the product was replaced by something better, surplus could made available externally (trade/foreign aid/etc) or recycle to recover the matter components.
By Yoshisinn
Let me come back to this question later. I now realize that I’ll likely need to gain a better understand of other aspects of Technocracy to be able to address this question.

It’s like I've walked into the middle of a mystery and I’m trying to figure out who did it before I even know what happened! Sorry, got a little excited to start asking questions.

Yes, that was my first post. I’ve be read articles about Technocracy for … years (now that I think about it). I just never been able to ask question to about Technocracy.
By A_Technocrat
Glad to have you on board, Yoshisinn. I was also one of those that read the Technocracy articles for years before I met Kolzene and got involved.

Good luck on your studies.

P.S. - Did you have a chance to read the study course yet?

The goal of the anti racist is not to eliminate e[…]

Settler colonialism is done by colonizers, indigen[…]

We all know those supposed "political fact ch[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]