FARC - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

As either the transitional stage to communism or legitimate socio-economic ends in its own right.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Gintonpar
However, Jakko, the concern is that with such large profits being made from the drug trade, that the object is not simply to fill the coffers of FARC, but to fill the pockets of corrupt members.

Now, you have already stated that the problem here would be corruption, not the trade in itself, however, if those profits were not there to be made, then the means to corrupt the individuals would be gone. This could also mean however, a lessening in the funds being used to actively finance the insurgency.

A tricky question indeed. Whether to tolerate corruption and take the money, or to cut out the source of corruption at its root and find alternative finance.

I'm not sure which I would make.
By dominque
What the problem? Cheaper than a another 50yrs of war, continue to be a beard for US just make a deal not manana sometime in this decade, make it a win-win- I realize you want the staus quo, I realize you wouldn't want a well educated, working, feed, healthy voting population consisting of indigenous, peasants, rural, mountain, jungle,and towns and cities ,if Colombia had this-guess who would no longer be in Power you guess it, hence the staus quo at any price,this is obvious Farc, Drugs & keeping people from access should be the counties political slogan, its the only thing lkeeping them relevant and in power, You ll find out in the end. Check your history get in bed with us and sure sure get screwed, betrayed, and defeated as we move on and you are juge by the people and history . see, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Cuba, Philippines, Nicaragua Iraq Iran everywhere. You are doomed its not if, its when, of course you'll ignore t history just the other did ,but it coming
Israel's Apartheid

What I find astonishing is the blatant hypocrisy o[…]

Oh they deserve more than vitriol, much more. Ham[…]

@FiveofSwords If your jolly Jack Tars were tha[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

NATO - #Ukraine's drone sanctions seem to be worki[…]