Non-Profit Motive - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

As either the transitional stage to communism or legitimate socio-economic ends in its own right.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Suska
Maybe you don't understand, confusing people is MY job and you aren't union so GTFOmyPoFo!

You seem to assume that isolation is void of all things...I speak not of being in a box but being in a world. We humans relate not just with ourselves, but with what all the world entails, every animal, smell and breeze upon our brow...I know of many that would leave their fellow man in a moment and walk to the woods never to return. They are as conscious as you and I.

Oh I see, you mean social isolation. With only a hundred odd posts under your belt I don't actually expect much apart from that I expect you to grow a lot in the next few years with regard to the clarity of your writing. You should know I'm decades into Buddhist studies though, and not expect me to be impressed by the waft of incense.

VP Note: Avoid Double-posting. Please use the edit function.
Last edited by Vera Politica on 29 Mar 2011 23:17, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Double-Post
By ihofidel
There will always be doctors who will be imbued with altruism. So do not be afraid of capitalism. My father was treated in Chicago by a bonemarrow expert free of charge. Unfortunately, the Good Lord has other plans for him. Maybe there are more altruists up there than here.

Under communism, everybody or all professionals are altruists. Only the central committe members and the chairman are greedily imbibing all
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyxWqKDXG4 :lol[…]

In the West we're all fighting the Nazis Well […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

There is a guest lecture about this in that Ukrai[…]

@FiveofSwords A person's academic work should[…]