Matrix vs. Vibe - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Adrien
I take it you're considering one of the 2009 models of the duo? Cause it's going to get a heavy refresh for the next model year. Today, the Vibe really looks bad, the next model looks better, gets nicer wheels and a tidier design than the Matrix, so if you're buying for next summer/fall, do give the redesigned Vibe a look.
By Notorious B.i.G.
What the hell is a Matrix? Is that just a Yarris / Echo?

Ok I know what it is now, did a quick wiki search. I'd never thought I'd say this about a Japanese manufacturer, but the Matrix is a better looking car than the Pontiac.

What have Toyota done? Making a car thats looks nicer than its competitor, my world is falling apart!
Last edited by Notorious B.i.G. on 13 Mar 2008 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
By Adrien
Nah, it's a mini monospace kind of thing. Much smaller than it looks on this picture.

By Notorious B.i.G.
Actually that pic makes it look pretty bad. Why not just by a Focus?

Oh hang on, they sell really ugly Focus' in the US. What they hell is Ford thinking, why not sell the European styled one, it is so beautiful.

US

VS

Last edited by Notorious B.i.G. on 14 Mar 2008 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
By Adrien
Strangely enough there are a lot of these new Focus around here already. But yeah, Ford of America is cheap, underneath the sheetmetal, the 'new' US Focus is a first generation Focus, yeah, the one we civilized people had a billion years ago.

And it's the same problem everywhere along the line-up.

US Fusion (Sport trim)

vs

Euro Mondeo (XR5 trim)
By Notorious B.i.G.
No wonder Ford US is making a loss. Or maybe Americans just have really really REALLY bad taste in cars.
By Adrien
Or maybe Americans just have really really REALLY bad taste in cars.

I fear they do.

:|

Or maybe is it just Canadians? The streets here are packed up with these horrible Pontiacs of the 80s and 90s, supposedly sporty because they are all tarted up with side moldings and spoilers.

And I don't even mention the fleets of horribly stale Buick Century that taxis and old people drive.
By Thunderhawk
Or maybe is it just Canadians? The streets here are packed up with these horrible Pontiacs of the 80s and 90s, supposedly sporty because they are all tarted up with side moldings and spoilers.

Thats because your in Montréal, its full of Fren.. Montréalers :p
By QatzelOk
Montreal has far less American cars than any other city in Canada. The roads here are 90% Japanese/German/Axis.

The Buicks and Pontiacs of Toronto or Vancouver would make Adrien cry large pools of white whine on his Peugot driving gloves.
By Thunderhawk
French vanilla, obviously.
By davegrover
thanks for the feedback guys. come to think of it, the Matrix looks sexier. ;)
By Notorious B.i.G.
Your you could just by a Dodge Viper! lol

The USA needed white supremacy because the USA […]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]