British Cars are Bloody Rubbish - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

My freaking Landrover broke down again, and since its a fucking British piece of shit all the parts are fucking expensive as fucking hell. What the hell happend to you bastards I thought you boys took pride in British Craftsmanship, what a fucking joke of a company I am surprised that more people are not eaten by lions when thier fucking Fish and CHips mobile breaks the fuck down in the middle of the fucking Kenya. FOr fucks sake why didnt I buy a made in the US Honda, or even a fucking Chevy even a fucking Russian LADA would be a better fucking choice.
By Red Star
It is not like post-war British cars have the most glorious histories.

British Leyland ftw.
By casper77
Younger Landrover model? Next time buy a German Car, you will get more car for your money.

Hell, I would never buy british cars . . .
By hannu
I didn't know they made British cars any more?

A Land Rover is a Ford isn't it? You should have bought a proper SUV not a mickey mouse Ford Freelander. :D

I run Malayan with Jap mechanicals.
By sploop!
A good choice, Oxymoron, would have been to fucking walk, and save the planet at the same time.

Oh, hang on - you're already doing that, aren't you?

Why didn't you get a Jeep? Or a Hummer? Then you could have done some serious environmental vandalism...

But since the thread asks about British cars...

Lotus, Marcos, TVR, Noble, Caterham, Morgan are all properly British and arguably make some of the best cars on the road...
By Rancid
Land Rover is a Ford isn't it? You should have bought a proper SUV not a mickey mouse Ford Freelander.

my understanding is that the Land Rovers are engineered in Britain, and then Ford manufactures them in the US, for sale in the US.
By hannu
^Well if Freelanders are made in the US then someone is probably skimping on materials or something.

I mean the US even skimp on the amount of gas they call a gallon. :D
By Doomhammer
Jaguar and Aston Martin.
By Noelnada
You should have bought an Belgian electric car from 1897 and you would not have a single mechanical problem.

Hmm maybe some security or style issues but it does not matter really does it ?

I agree british cars sux anyway, i just wonder why you did bought a Land Rover, that's ugly, you should have bought a "Peugeot" with low carbon emissions instead :D
By Oxymoron
We dont have Puegots any more :( , where can I buy that Belgian electric car?

just wonder why you did bought a Land Rover

Because my wife thought it was cute :moron:
By Kiroff
This is some jive bollocks, mate.
By Red Star
Your solution (brought to you by the workers' paradise):

By profitprophet
Japanese cars ftw. They know how to make a sturdy, reliable, and fuel-efficient car. Bought a Civic a couple years and been lovin it ever since.

This thread should have been titled: British AND American cars are rubbish. With auto companies squeezing pennies like never before, they build pure crap cars, with shoddy metal and shoddy interiors, and even shoddier engines. Crap.
By Truth-a-naut
Did you even use the vehicle the way it was intended? Or was the most 'offroading' you've done has been cutting across parking lots?
By profitprophet
Ahahaha that lada jumping video is insane. I'd be frickin scared to death that it wouldn't land right and I'd be smashed up against the top of the car as it landed upside down...
By Rancid
as far as i know.. Japanese cars have more American made parts in them than American cars lol...

also, I've also heard that American cars have caught up to Japanese cars as far as quality goes.. the thing is, there is still a bad taste left in the mouth of many Americans which prompt them to still buy Japaneses more.

Honda cars sold in the US are built in the US BTW
By profitprophet
Regardless of where they make them, they put more quality into the parts and manufacturing than American companies, and the difference is obvious.

And no, American cars are still shit.

Likewise, the human being themselves is a physica[…]

I don't find it surprising mainstream media will a[…]

You couldn't make this up

Pro-Israel Recipients Money from Pro-Israe[…]

It's not an inference that Hamas wants to kill be[…]