Getting a car - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Abood
Oh my God, I'm posting here for the first time, lol.
Anyway...
I'm gonna be 18 in less than three months, and that's when we get our driving license in Kuwait. So, I'm thinking which car I should get.

I want my car to be:
- cheap
- environmentally healthy
- not too new, not too old
- not big
- and well, as cool as possible with all the ones above implied.

Any suggestions?
By Boondock Saint
Jetta is always a good choice, Honda Civic is also a very good choice.
By jaakko
Take a look at this selection and choose your favourite.
By Abood
Take a look at this selection and choose your favourite.
Very funny. :eh:
By Boondock Saint
You have ignored my suggestions ... is it because you hate me? :*(
By Boondock Saint
You?

What do I care what *you* think?

Did you take care of that credit thing by the way? Or should I ask, did your *friend* take care of it?
By Zagadka
What do I care what *you* think?

Dunno. Someone must. Just going out on a limb.

Did you take care of that credit thing by the way? Or should I ask, did your *friend* take care of it?

No, not yet. I- he must first kill some people at my credit card company in order to get their attention so I can speak to something other than their answering machine system. I got $500 paid via PayPal, but there's still $300 left over that's going to knock my credit rating back below 700.
By Blondie

$600 on Ebay.
By Kon
Get a Vespa, fuck cars.

^ the Lx50 it can only go 60 miles an hour but it only costs about 3500 american and is an automatic (no changing gears) with an electric start (no kicking) and it only weighs 102 kg (220 lbs?)

I long for it, it would make my life so much more convient, today I had to take a bus 40 minutes both ways so that I could watch a tragic Kurdish movie where a 13 year old mother kills herself and her child (product of rape by Iraqi soldiers) at the end.
By Abood
You have ignored my suggestions ... is it because you hate me?
Sorry, I was too lazy to research the cars you mentioned.

Ok, they both look cool, but now I gotta do some extensive research to know more about them.

Get a Vespa, fuck cars.
In Kuwait? With that? I'd probably get killed the first time I drive it. You really haven't seen Kuwaiti driving!
By Kon
Vespas are driven in Rome, Montreal and Bangkock, I'm sure they could survive Kuwait.
By Red Rebel
Get an older Bimmer.
By copperfox
today I had to take a bus 40 minutes both ways so that I could watch a tragic Kurdish movie where a 13 year old mother kills herself and her child (product of rape by Iraqi soldiers) at the end.

I saw that movie, but I can't remember the name. There was a character named satellite, correct? I remember that the movie was extremely depressing.
By Kon
I saw that movie, but I can't remember the name

It was called "Turtles Can Fly"

If the Romans had not expelled the Jews from Jude[…]

@Pants-of-dog The USA has never been a white […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@noemon In ancient Athens, they used slaves f[…]

The Zionist entity has decided to re-locate to yo[…]