What do you drive?? - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Boondock Saint
No. It is the most beautiful ever made. A work of art.

My point.
By War Angel
I drive people mad.
By jpyy
The original engine was a 396, which, as I mentioned, was blown. So, I found a L-72 427 (425hp) from a 67 Corvette, rebuilt it, and put it under the hood of my "new" 1969 Chevelle SS.

The car in the picture you posted is a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle... Don't you know what year modell your own car is?

A 1969 Chevelle has different headlights...
By Biker Dude
By Zagadka
My ride, since 1997, is the only car I've ever owned. 1984 Mercedes-Benz 190E. Economy sport sedan. Gets relatively good milage (for a 1984), performs like a dream. Very reliable, though it is in the shop right now for an alternator problem. I've taken it up to 130 mph (210 kmph) before I chickened out.

I am at one with it when in the driver's seat.

Picked it up for $2000 through my father's connections (she's a Mercedes mechanic) from a Saudi immigrant. It's the white model shown below.

By intenseblue98rt
Well I better get in on this post since im completely obsessed with my truck :D Its a 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T with a 5.9 360 V8. The only modifications that I have done to it so far is a Mopar M-1 Intake Manifold, Mopar PCM, JBA Headers, Airaid Cold Air Intake, MSD 8.5 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Ported Throttle Body, and Underdrive Pulleys. She has about 300hp to the crank and about 225hp to the wheels, no speed limiter :evil: and 0-60mph in just under 6 seconds. I plan to have atleash 500 rwhp when I am done and the outside will recieve alot of modifications very soon.

Here is a picture of me drag racing :D

And another picture doing what my R/T does best
By Unperson-S
Zagadka - Your car is fucking ugly!

No offence but urgh.

This is my 'ride'

Pimpin'
By Attila The Nun
I have upgraded my car since I last posted, went with the sportier luxury model. I think it's nice, although a bit pricey.

By Blondie
The car in the picture you posted is a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle... Don't you know what year modell your own car is?

Geez. Sorry I made a typo. :eh: I am perfectly aware of what year and model my car is.
By QatzelOk
The original engine was a 396, which, as I mentioned, was blown.

*ejaculates*
By p-brane
Friend Attila the Nun wrote:Image

A fairly uneconomical upgrade considering current fuel prices
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

So you agree that using October 7 is not logical.[…]

There is a contradiction if you are insisting tha[…]

You couldn't make this up

Reminds me of the Hague Invasion Act and the point[…]

So, Hamas is bad because they use genocidal rhetor[…]