Ferrari FXX - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Kapanda
Since no one has done a thread on it...

It Destroyed Top Gear's lap record by 7 seconds!

By Dr House
Ferraris kick ass. :up:
By Kapanda
I would usually disagree, but the Enzo and the FXX do indeed join the ass kicking ranks.

But even if I had the money, that car doesn't have a stereo!
By Douglas
It's not road legal and uses slicks and on that lap was driven by Schumacher, you don't really buy one either as Ferrari keep it and only let you drive it on their track. It's a cheap way of getting rich stupid people to test out new tech for you.
By Kapanda
^ Oh yea!

But it is road legal, except for the slicks.

I just googled it. I know what you're saying, but I think you can get road legal FXX as well.
By Adrien
I think the FXX really isn't road-legal. And buyers don't actually get full ownership, the car can only be used through a track-day program organised by Ferrari, who supplies mechanics and engineers. I remember that when it was launched, pundits were pointing out how it was a great way for Ferrari to have people pay them to test-drive the car and help them engineer their next automobiles indeed.
By Kapanda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_FXX

as the vehicle is not street-legal, owners have the option of storing the car at Ferrari's facilities.

I was wrong, yet again...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Say what ? Stalins soviet union could not find a[…]

Ridiculous. That is simple. A race is a populatio[…]

Legal Analysis by University Network for HumanRigh[…]

@annatar1914 That video of the Black Sun is abou[…]