Now this is a forum for me! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

I would pride myself on the knowledge of the way in which automobiles work. I myself own a 1970 VW Beetle Convertible. I spend almost all of my money (the shite) on my car... usually fixing it, because it's so damned old, but it's just so groovy. :lol:
By Yeddi
GRRRRROOOOOVY BABY :hippy:
scorchedCCCP wrote:I would pride myself on the knowledge of the way in which automobiles work. I myself own a 1970 VW Beetle Convertible. I spend almost all of my money (the shite) on my car... usually fixing it, because it's so damned old, but it's just so groovy. :lol:

Damn; its still running :) I compliment you Comrade, on your automotive skills AND your excess of Surplus Value to keep her in working order! Have you got a name for the car? Seems to be a common trend with classics.

I remember as a wee lad helping my Uncle Sonny re-paint his '67 Ford Mustang convertible. Almost gives me an orgasm thinking about it (ooopps; is Comrade Siberian Fox going to censor this "for fun forum"?).
By Adrien
Does your car have the little flower on the dashboard? ;)

Personnally i'm doing studies to *try* to become automotive journalist.

I am waiting, @Pants-of-dog - cite from the repo[…]

Using two different terms for what is essentially[…]

https://i.ibb.co/THypGjD/image.pn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

How many foreign volunteers and from which countr[…]