Revenge against the Car Too! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Being unemployed has its benefits; one such important benefit is walking my daugther to school each morning after breakfast. On this particular having finished our meal we embarked on our 10 block journey to a place of learning. Having been involved in a very philosophical conversation with my daughter about whether Unicorns are real and where do they live, we got to street across which the school lays.
The school is positioned off a main street with a kind of U shaped turn around so you drop of your kids and drive back to the Main road. Well being that this is a school, pedastraints especially with kids have full right of way. We approached the road, a few cars were already in motion passed us by, another car about 150 feet away was idling as a passanger was just disgarded. So I decided it was a good time to cross, yet this foolish Bitch of a women fucking presses the accelarator thank God for my Ninja reflexes 8) I got me and my Offspring out of the way just in time.
I proceeded calmly to drop of my daugther at her entrance, knowing full well she wouldnt be able to get to the main road due to congestion as the Yellow buses were being unloaded. I then proceeded to intercept her car, I launched a perfectly timed Front Push kick into her Passenger side front door crushing it, after which I proceeded to knock her mirror right of its fucking hinge with a nice Rock laying around(Mustafa :lol: Inspired me). I also made sure to let her know all the curse words in the English, Spanish,Yiddish and Russian vocabulary.
Last edited by Oxymoron on 03 Feb 2009 19:02, edited 2 times in total.
By Thunderhawk
You did so outside the ear shot of your daughter, yes?
By Dr House
Dude, paragraphs. Learn to use them.
By QatzelOk
Being unemployed has its benefits

It's true that the gainfully employed often have no very little to contemplate their environment, let alone to try to change it for the better.

I'm glad your daughter is okay. People almost kill each other with their cars every day. Being almost killed leads you to a life of shell-shocked terror. This has become so normal that most people don't even notice how much fear limits their behavior on a day-to-day basis.
By Oxymoron
You did so outside the ear shot of your daughter, yes?

Yeah I dropped her off she went inside the building.
By Noelnada
Mustafa :lol: Inspired me

Praised be the Lord !
By dilpill
:lol:

This is funny.

(Qatz = Oxymoron conspiracy theory coming to a Conspiracy Theory forum near you.{Not really})

I like the dual meaning of the word "too" in the thread title.
By Aekos
Are you paying for it or did you run the fuck away before she got to you?
By Oxymoron
Are you paying for it or did you run the fuck away before she got to you?

No she was the one to get away.
By SouthBeirut
That's exactly how I almost got ran over by some idiot here. Only difference is that I was picking up my brother, and that he stopped the car to see if I would do something about it, but then I realized I didn't take my pistol or the knife with me, and my little brother was with me, so I walked back home thanking God I didn't lose my mind in that occasion.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For what? Not being Nazi enough? Yes if you […]

what matters is that we fight, post and tweet the[…]

- Israel should remove all of its illegal settle[…]

Trump pledges to scrap offshore wind projects on[…]