Fascist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club) - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Your description sounds very hetero indeed. Please Lex, come join us in rubbing olive oil over each other's naked bodies in preparation for fascist wrestling. I assume we will be provided with high quality concentration olive oil, SO?
Lexington wrote:You must accept, SO, that I am:

Very hetero leather-clad whip-wielding SS hunk

LEX

ACCEPTED

Bulaba Jones wrote:Your description sounds very hetero indeed. Please Lex, come join us in rubbing olive oil over each other's naked bodies in preparation for fascist wrestling. I assume we will be provided with high quality concentration olive oil, SO?

Yes, and what we buy is made by Golden Dawn. So the more you rub each other down the more you support Fashism. I suggest you work with TIG to plan an oildown session for the group.
May I have non-voting observer status (so as to the maintain the Judenrein nature of the club)?
I like forward to our swift and merciless destruction of fascist charlatans like "Irrational Union" and the "Not-so-Popular Front of the Third Position". Brothers and sisters, let us toast our glorious leader!

* The members of the one true Fascist club proceed to clap and cheer for several hours *
Brother Bulaba, I am worried that there are members of the Party who do not share Special Olympian's glorious vision for the future of humanity. Please PM me so that we can discuss how to purge unconstructive elements of the Group.

Edit: Bulaba has pointed out to me that I forgot to capitalize "Party" in the original post. I come before the Party and beg for forgiveness. Please do not purge me for this transgression, I can be useful! I can inform on more dangerous members of the Party! I will give you names! Do it to Julia!
Last edited by Nets on 28 Jun 2014 05:11, edited 3 times in total.
Bulaba wrote:Your description sounds very hetero indeed. Please Lex, come join us in rubbing olive oil over each other's naked bodies in preparation for fascist wrestling. I assume we will be provided with high quality concentration olive oil, SO?

There must be just the very finest olive oil to be rubbed on naked men's bodies for the very hetero fascist wrestling. It will be combined with the very sweat of Benito Mussolini, kept in jars over the decades by devoted neo-fascists.

But I fear it will not be complete without the very finest hetero fascist man-love:

I proffer, to you, my fellow totally hetero fascists

VLADIMIR PUTIN

There's nothing gay about a shirtless man astride a horse after all.
Last edited by Lexington on 28 Jun 2014 05:07, edited 1 time in total.
Of course, Comrade Nets. There appear to be those who unbellyfeel fashism. This is a doubleplusungood situation. I will PM you with a list of possible members of the Party to keep our noisy police surveillance aeroplane-helicopters and microphones on, but a more disturbing situation is looming as it appears false usurpers of fashism are attempting to create their own Fascist club. Please PM me with goodwise suggestions on how to finally solve this problem.

Lexington wrote:There must be just the very finest olive oil to be rubbed on naked men's bodies for the very hetero fascist wrestling. It will be combined with the very sweat of Benito Mussolini.

But what if penises, slickened with sweat and oil, happen to touch during wrestling? Or a loose hand slippery with grease accidentally oils up a fellow fashist's penis? What is to be done?
Bulaba wrote:But what if penises, slickened with sweat and oil, happen to touch during wrestling? Or a loose hand slippery with grease accidentally oils up a fellow fashist's penis? What is to be done?

I suppose, together with John Rawls, Grand Genghis of the Gaystapo AKA the GayGayGay, we shall have to see the slippery fashists penises perform this event, perhaps several times, in order to determine if, indeed it was GayGayGay, or not, and determinations will be determined most secretly in the GayGayGay high council of Fashists, etc, etc, etc, Cristiano Ronaldo, etc, etc.
It is a testament to the triumph of the willpower of fascism that in less than 12 hours after esteemed Dear Leader Spessul issued a PoFo-wide mobilization order, calling to arms all able-bodied, oil-slickened and glistening bare flesh men standing erect and tall, a list satisfying all the requirements of making a private group was fulfilled. Needless to say we plan to celebrate being the only true fascist/third position group, officially recognized or not with

• a copious amount of relaxing group massages
  • prostate examinations solely for the purposes of determining health
  • group manual stimulation to simulate the activities seen on the videotape to determine if the ejaculations were gay or straight

This is a great day for fascism, national unions, and third positionists everywhere.
Comrade Bulaba,

I wish you would not call attention to me. I am but a man in this glorious, olive oiled machine that is the fasshist apparatus. Though we pride ourselves on our acceptance of the fact that people are not equal, and should not be treated as such, there is no reason to take individual pride in our accomplishments.

As our hero Obama said when he toured the ruins of glorious Auschwitz: "You didn't build that." No individual can lay claim to that glory. I am but a cog in the machine that will tear down the perfect meritocracy of liberalism and replace it with a more efficient system. Is the man who extracts the gold from a vile Jew's teeth more important than the man who built the oven that cooked the ashes we sift that gold from? In the great scheme of things the answer is a resounding no.

In the same vein, I did not build this group. I only tapped into the zeitgeist (literally "now time" in German, the perfect language of our gay meth addled hero) of the moment, and acted as a temporary conduit for the silent majority of fashist posters who were crying out for representation and unity.

I am just surprised that it took this long to happen, and honored that the duty fell upon my shoulders.
HAIL SPECIAL OLYMPIAN! Truly, a salute that inspired thoughts of someone being sodomized by a foreigner like King Nicomedes of Bithynia soromized caesar and the sick heterosexual obj covered this up before hitler and others involved cock-in-ass to identify the party. The fascist dream of statues of hardbodied naked men everywhere, coupled with restricting women from sex, and finely dressed men discussing the libidos of big black and Arab me will finally cum true. Long live the first, and best, fascist group on Pofo! May we always celebrate our hard penises and discuss how vulnerable we are to the whims of whatever sodomy minorities want to preform on us for all time!
The pendulum of history swings back and forth, TIG.

But this time we shall be prepared to catch it between our butt cheeks and clench so hard that it will never swing back. The inexorable march of liberal progress will grind to a halt, and us uber mensches will be there to apply oil to every man so that they may more comfortably slide into the poop chute of the glorious future we will erect.

@Verv "a certain issue" Passing w[…]

Zionists and others who support the way Israel is[…]

The discussion is about the current violence. I[…]

You couldn't make this up

Reminds me of the Hague Invasion Act and the point[…]