The National Union - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By annatar1914
Rei Murasame wrote:The fact that you are reading Spitfire List makes all of this even more strange.

I gather insight from all sources, including yours, and in the gathering of information I leave no anomalies or uncomfortable facts out. This is the reason why I tend to change somewhat in my ideology from time to time; i'm always open to new information, and I frequently check and recheck my premises to allow the integration of new facts.

This should not make me untrustworthy; on the contrary, I should be trusted for my honesty at least because I only value what I see as true.
I will private message you later Rei asking you for your opinion on the political situation involving the weather.

Just kidding... so Anarchist23, what is your opinion on fascism? In the grand scheme of things, what is the use for far-right politics?
By annatar1914
Rei Murasame wrote:I'll respond later, stop being annoying. Why am I supposed to respond to every frivolous PM immediately?

Yeah, EM, wait in line, Rei's got to get to my PM first
By anarchist23
Bulaba Jones wrote: Just kidding... so Anarchist23, what is your opinion on fascism? In the grand scheme of things, what is the use for far-right politics?

^
It is all interesting shit.
Am stoned at the moment and will get back to you later.
By anarchist23
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:Cause, I like you and want to talk to you my darling

^
Pathetic.
WAKE UP
It's hardly my fault if EM and Annatar defeat the purpose of sending PMs by publicly announcing that they have sent them.

Regarding the quote that has been mentioned, as a side note, the variant of that quote I heard was, "What she lacks in experience, she makes up for in madness". It's a Kill Bill quote, but once upon a time I was introduced to some New Right people with that line as the excuse for my young age compared to them.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Wait, what ? South Korea defeated communists ? Wh[…]

I wouldn't go as far as to say I trust Biden, but[…]

If a black person is born and brought up in a Eur[…]

@Pants-of-dog the tweets address official statem[…]